My guy friends gang raped me?

i live with four boys as roommates I never thought much of it cause well I knew them I thought but.. one day I came back from shopping and they were... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Leave TODAY. Go to a friend's or family member's immediately and only take what you need. If this isn't an option, you can call a rape crisis center, and they should be able to help you find free shelter. The next step is to call the police and tell them everything that happened. Don't leave out any details either. Then, asked for a uniformed officer to accompany you to the apartment to get your personal belongings. DO NOT GO ALONE. While you are there, find the clothes, underwear, bra, socks and shoes you wore the day of the incident. Put them in a brown paper bag and give them to the cop. They will run tests on them to extract DNA, hair or fabric from the rapists.

These animals violated you. They cannot be trusted at all. I would follow suit with the police and make sure they are all charged. If you don't then they could do it to someone else, maybe worse. Don't be afraid, I know it's easy for me to say but you need to save yourself now.

Please provide an update so I know how you are. Best of luck.