Ladies, do you prefer oral sex or vaginal penetration?

which one feels better or you prefer and why?

• Oral Sex
  • Vaginal Penetration
  • Anal Penetration

Most Helpful Girl

• I went with vaginal, but it doesn't adequately describe my preference.Vaginal intercourse is more innately satisfying, but in and of itself won't get me to orgasm. It is preferable because it helps me feel closer to my partner, and having an orgasm while he's inside of me (though I need him or myself to stimulate my clit to get me there) is preferable; we are designed to want to have sex. But, I get frustrated when I go for a while without oral sex because it IS more physically pleasurable to me (the softness of it is better than the directness of hand/finger stimulation, same as most guys prefer a blow job over a hand job).

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 15

• I had to pick B for your survey, but I do love oral. Not at all interested in anal.

A guy does good oral on me he is going to have vaginal sex that will blow his mind.

• Thats cool, I think anal is nasty. a girls vagina is hot as hell, I don't think I could ever get enough of that

• First one, then the other. Oral as a prelude to penetration is divine. Oh my.

• I like all three and then some!

• I can't really pick A B or C individually. Only because the foreplay of oral sex can lead up to making the actual vaginal penetration feel great. And sometimes oral sex is great by itself as is vaginal sex. However on an everyday basis I personally do choose pick B. ;)

• don't much care for anal. love to start off with oral though and finish with penetration once he's got me all hot!

• Haha, that's hot, yeah I hate anal too, it just seems that a lot of girls love it. vaginal is HOT!

More from Girls
10

What Guys Said 0