• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys like to watch boobs bounce?

It seems men like to watch a girls breasts bounce like when she is running or jumping. Why is that a turn on?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Men's eyes are designed to focus their attention to those.You see.. I was once doing an experiment to not looking at those for 5 years.I force myself to turn my face away.And it's SUCCESSFULLY FAILED.I think that's the nature of men.It is not a bad thing, you know.. at least that means they are not gay (Haha)But yea.. being a man is about self-control.Men have to control their excitement and, of course, lust as they can get turned on easily by just looking at that fancy 'scenery'.So you girls and women, please dress properly. =)Cheers,FS

What Guys Said 9

• It's normal for breasts of any size to move.Yes, A-cups bounce too, judge yourself: link

• It's fascinating.(on Belgian beaches topless tanning is authorized, but not topless walking)

• Because we are sick, we hunger for plump, juicy t*ts and a lovely ass.

• Haha that's a good question :P I really have no idea. It's just how we're wired! Kinda like butts, some things that consist of jigglyness are hot as hell. I don't know how to explain it lol.

• i think ckderek is onto something! guys like watching girls boobs move around, not really hoping they will fall out, but just like watching them "be" boobs, same as how guys like watching girls booty dance, doesn't matter if their in a thong, or wearing sweats, or jeans, we just like it!

• come on...those 2 fat balls bouncing makes me cumm in ma trousers...

• hehe It is defenitely a turn on - that's what "opposite sex" is all about, right :) Honestly, I don'y have an answer for why.. breasts are definitely a turn on, and when they bounce - they just cry out for attention, I guess.

• I have no idea, but it sure is fun to look at. Actually, what turns me on more is when a girl is just walking without a bra... nothing like a little jiggling to see!

• It draws attention to them, to their size, weight, and consistency. Very enjoyable to watch.

• Do you prefer dem big or small

• Bigger ones bounce more, but any size will be appreciated; There is no "bad size" for breasts.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe because it sort of simulates what they look like during sex? I realize they are covered while the girl is running or jumping (at least I hope so, lol), but you know what I mean.

• Why hope so? I hope the contrary. LOL

• Well, I suppose a guy would, lol!