• Ask
  • myTake

Do women like pictures of naked men?

I recently came across this mention in a blog: This photographer asked men to photograph a naked man in terms of what they thought women found sexy;... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• erm what's with all the posters? I know a lot of my friends have guys on their walls. not wearing a shirt, but not completely naked either. I like those shirtless, black and white posters. theyre hot :) but I'd never hang up a total nude picture. first because I don't think they're hot...i don't know I just like the jeans and no shirt better :-/ and second, while it may be normal for guys to "read" playboy it would look weird if you saw a girl looking at a "playgirl magazine" (yes the old society thing

• If you removed the whole society thing, do you think women would read magazines like playgirl, or would they still be uninterested in a fully nude man. What if the nude man was aroused, rather than flaccid? Does that make a difference?

• I don't know about other girls but I'm much more turned on by a half nude than a fully nude man. just makes him seem more classy. so for me, no it wouldn't change a thing. but like I said, I don't know about other girls

• But then again I'm a virgin. maybe if I'd had sex I'd be more turned on because it would remind me of something lol

What Guys Said 2

• "Chick" in some cases, a partiall nude woman is more appealing also, more so than a completely nude one, that being from a more asthetic point of view. That being said, I don't know if some of the studies (labratory controlled) c oncerning pornography have any bearing on what you are asking or not. It seems that women are as much stimulated by pornography as are men in lab conditions, but I don't know if that is at all connected with what you are asking concerning partiallly clothed men versus nude men and what is shown. Just a thought.

• I disagree that it's that women are aesthetically more appealing - I'm not saying that women aren't pretty, but that men and women are designed to look at what is physically appealing. When men are gay, and thus, not female-oriented, they pursue porn and pictures of men in the same way straight men do of women (indicating more that they are just prone to look). I just don't get why more women don't do the same thing. I find men (and their equipment) VERY aesthetically pleasing.

• I imagine so. Play Girl is still around so someone in that demographic is still snatching it up. Gay guys typically go for porn that is marketed to them, just because a guy is naked doesn't mean that's what they want. I once heard a lesbian say she did not like all girl on girl porn because most of it was made for men...sorry I digressed.

What Girls Said 2

• Im turned on when parts of a guy are covered. Yeah the whole jeans thing with no shirt is wicked hot. hahaha But I will admit that if a guy was erect then it would probably be more hot and appealing to look at. But that's just my opinion.Other than that if they are somewhat covered like with just jeans or shorts then yeah, that's hott!