Do women like pictures of naked men?

I recently came across this mention in a blog: This photographer asked men to photograph a naked man in terms of what they thought women found sexy;... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• erm what's with all the posters? I know a lot of my friends have guys on their walls. not wearing a shirt, but not completely naked either. I like those shirtless, black and white posters. theyre hot :) but I'd never hang up a total nude picture. first because I don't think they're hot...i don't know I just like the jeans and no shirt better :-/ and second, while it may be normal for guys to "read" playboy it would look weird if you saw a girl looking at a "playgirl magazine" (yes the old society thing

• If you removed the whole society thing, do you think women would read magazines like playgirl, or would they still be uninterested in a fully nude man. What if the nude man was aroused, rather than flaccid? Does that make a difference?

• I don't know about other girls but I'm much more turned on by a half nude than a fully nude man. just makes him seem more classy. so for me, no it wouldn't change a thing. but like I said, I don't know about other girls

• But then again I'm a virgin. maybe if I'd had sex I'd be more turned on because it would remind me of something lol