Do girls prefer it when he comes inside?

Have you ever had a guy come inside you?

It seems so natural for a guy to want to climax in there, does it seem natural to you, too? It's obviously the best feeling a guy can have, how does the inside of your vagina feel as he comes? Can you tell he's coming? Do you want him to stay in there for a while afterwards?

If you don't like it, why?

I've got a new girlfriend I this hasn't come up yet, but I know she's on the pill and we're both d/d/ tested and things are getting there fast! Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I always prefer to have him cum inside me. And your right it just feels natural for a guy to do so.

i can usually tell when he cums because he'll tell me and then my thighs get really hot and it feels really warm. And if he orgasms. I can always feel that!

i think my boyfriend lasts longer when he stay inside me. I love the feeling of him inside me and he knows that so he stays until he's not hard anymore