Will oral sex still feel good with saran wrap?

My boyfriend doesn't like the texture or taste of down there,and he said the only way he'll do it is if I shower beforehand and we use saran wrap... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have to agree with one of the anonymous answers. If he is your boyfriend, he must know you rather well and what kind of hygiene you practice. If he is not comfortable with performing cunnilingus on you, there is something that is not quite right about how he views you and your body. I read that analingus, may be slightly dangerous to the performer and the suggestion is that the performer should use a 'dental dam' as suggested by 'blackkid' .

Also suggested for that activity was something like saran wrap as a 'barrier' to the bacteria he/she might contract from that kind of sexual activity.

Otherwise, you and your boyfriend should be talking about why he has the aversion that he has to your body, ...all hygiene facts being equal.