Will oral sex still feel good with saran wrap?

My boyfriend doesn't like the texture or taste of down there,and he said the only way he'll do it is if I shower beforehand and we use saran wrap over the whole area,like over the clitoris and labia,well overall the whole area,you get the point.Will it still feel good?What can I do to make it feel good?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have to agree with one of the anonymous answers. If he is your boyfriend, he must know you rather well and what kind of hygiene you practice. If he is not comfortable with performing cunnilingus on you, there is something that is not quite right about how he views you and your body. I read that analingus, may be slightly dangerous to the performer and the suggestion is that the performer should use a 'dental dam' as suggested by 'blackkid' . Also suggested for that activity was something like saran wrap as a 'barrier' to the bacteria he/she might contract from that kind of sexual activity. Otherwise, you and your boyfriend should be talking about why he has the aversion that he has to your body, ...all hygiene facts being equal.

What Guys Said 9

• try having him go down there while your panties are still on.

• Ok,how are panties going to make it better?

• Show Older
    • Of course,because I'm sure he wants to lick cloth right?

• Perfumed satin panties would be lots better than Saran wrap. I know of couples that this has worked for. If it doesn't, you definitely have a compatiblity problem.

• I'm not trying to be harsh or mean, and I didn't even look at other answers. Find a new boyfriend.Here is why: going down on a woman is one of the best things for any guy. He has your complete attention, he is giving you pleasure and his mouth is at the beginning of life.It is the scent and taste of a woman that makes any guy wild. Lots of guys ask for their girlfriends used panties for this reason.I have never, never heard of a guy wanting to use "saran wrap" - who wants to lick plastic!?Has any other guy said this? NO? Hmmmm... I didn't think so. I rest my case.It is his loss.(I really hope that I didn't hurt your feelings, to be frank, I'm ticked at your boyfriend for suggesting such a thing.)D.

• that is a horrible idea I can see him wanting it clean but for a man no to like the taste of a p**** that's not normal you need to tell him he needs to seek help

• If he does not like licking pussies and you would like him to, you have no choice, find another man. Do you reciprocate?

• saran wrap? wtf?

• Protection should ALWAYS be considered when engaging in any sexual activities,but your boyfriend is taking immaturity to a different level.He isn't doing this for safety,cause if he was,he would've just asked you to get tested and to see the papers.I doubt it will feel good,saran wrap is kinda too thick of a barrier.Who does that anyways?What a loser hahaMake him wear a thick condom when you give him oral

• Condoms are yucky though

• A dental dam is probably a better idea. My guess is "no", it'll cling to you for one, and two it's thin but it's not meant to allow that kind of penetration so you might tear it or you may end up not feeling anything at all. Your local adult shop or even grocery store should sell "female oral condoms" or dental dams. That and they can even be flavored.Of course flavored oils are also an option and you can forgo the saran wrap.

• lol sucks to be you and ur boyfriend is a pansy... real men eat pussy

• Do I care if you think it sucks?no

• Show Older
    • I think she meant condoms taste nasty,which they do

• Your a d***.

• Your boyfriend's a loser.

• O.o why is he a loser?

• Show Older
    • He's a loser because he will only lick it if you have something covering it.

• Okay.And?Not ever guy likes the taste or texture

What Girls Said 3

• Umm...wow. I have never ever heard such a ridiculous demand. I have no idea if it would feel good or not because no guy has ever asked me to do such a thing. I'm sure you would feel some sort of...pleasure? But no promises.

• Oral isn't good for either girls or guys. There are always smells and tastes that are less than desirable. But you suck it up and you do it. You don't ask the girl such a ridiculous thing. If someone I dated asked me that, I wouldn't be with him. It's ridiculous.When you're giving him a bj, do you use saran wrap?

• "Oral isn't good for either girls or guys. There are always smells and tastes that are less than desirable."No. it doesn't taste and smell like candy and roses but it's never bad unless she has an infection or is just flat out dirty. I think bad experiences have skewed your views.

• I don't have any bad experiences, I'm indifferent to it. I don't get anything for it when I'm giving my boyfriend a boyfriend and I'm sure he doesn't get anything out of it either when he's going down on me. but you do it because it feels good for the other person. I can't speak about a girl's vagina, but a guy's penis is I's never completely tasteless, have you ever had one in your mouth? not the best tasting thing there is...especially when he comes.....

• the guys are right real men enjoy licking it