How to masturbate with fake nails on?

Well the title says it all but I'm afraid to cut myself if I just finger myself inside I got my fake nails put on at a salon and I don't know how to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• My girlfriend has had fake nails for a long time (I love them - really feminine)...

Anyway, she uses both hands. One hand to rub her clit and the outside and the other hand and finger goes inside. That way she doesn't scratch herself and it is REALLY HOT to watch.

Hope that helps.

Dan

• It really does thanks and this is my first time getting them and I love them they really do look feminine and mine are short so would that help? Or not?

• Show Older
    • I have tried but it just scares me! Two already cracked and I just took them off so I guess I'll use those two to masterbate

• Wow! They must be really sharp! Is your manicurist filing them correctly? The edges shouldn't be sharp and the "corners" should be rounded off. Perhaps go back to get the two repaired and say that: "they are so sharp, I keep accidently scatching myself" - and can she make them more "blunt." Never heard of this. Sorry! -D