How to masturbate with fake nails on?

Well the title says it all but I'm afraid to cut myself if I just finger myself inside I got my fake nails put on at a salon and I don't know how to masturbate now because I don't want to cut myself so please any ideas?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My girlfriend has had fake nails for a long time (I love them - really feminine)...Anyway, she uses both hands. One hand to rub her clit and the outside and the other hand and finger goes inside. That way she doesn't scratch herself and it is REALLY HOT to watch.Hope that helps.Dan

• It really does thanks and this is my first time getting them and I love them they really do look feminine and mine are short so would that help? Or not?

• Show Older
    • I have tried but it just scares me! Two already cracked and I just took them off so I guess I'll use those two to masterbate

• Wow! They must be really sharp! Is your manicurist filing them correctly? The edges shouldn't be sharp and the "corners" should be rounded off. Perhaps go back to get the two repaired and say that: "they are so sharp, I keep accidently scatching myself" - and can she make them more "blunt." Never heard of this. Sorry! -D

What Guys Said 3

• invest in a vibrator

• I really don't know where to find one and yes I know a sex toy shop will do but there is nothing like that were I live

• Go online. 90% of women won't go in a sex shop. That would be embarrassing.

• Rub the clitoris with the tips of your fingers and use an object for insertion. A cheap dildo alternative many of the girls I talk to use is to roll a condom over a carrot or cucumber. Best of luck!

• I'm afaird to use a carrot but thanks your tips helped out alot

• Use a dildo? Use a dildo-like object, like the handle of a hairbrush, or an electric toothbrush as a vibrator. This will keep you from cutting yourself. You can also hump things like pillows, that works too.

• Thank you that sounds like a good idea

What Girls Said 1

• don't finger yourself. use and object that is clean, like a brush handle or a marker or anything shaped like a penis put a little lube on it rub yourself with it

• Thanks for your help