Should a 16 Year old Be Allowed to Wear a Thong?

In high school,from Sophomore year to Senior year,I was on the high school Varsity Drill team,which was amazing,but when in uniform,we had to wear thongs/g-strings because we couldn't have panty lines.

My sister wants to try out for the drill team this year!(I'm so happy because I was in it,and I can help her and whatnot=awesome) ha,and of course she would be required to wear thongs for performance.Me,I only wore them during performances cause I'm more of a boy shorts type of girl.But my sister want to wear thongs regularly I guess.She's a good kid,a virgin,likes boys but doesn't care for hs relationships,but my mom won't let her.She said if she tries out and makes it,she can wear thongs,but not regularly.I don't get it,cause she does her own laundry and is a virgin.She's a sophomore and 16.I do kinda wanna take her shopping and buy them for her,cause I feel like there is no reason for her not to.But then again,I'm not her mom,our mom is(If that makes sense)

Should a 16 year old be allowed to wear thongs?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think wearing a thong at 16 is fine...ive been wearing them since I'm 10 for dance and other sports...but then I got used to them and gradually wore them regularly by the time I was 14 !