Do guys get wet when they are sexually aroused?

Do guys get wet when they are sexually aroused? Do guys get wet when they are sexually aroused?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You are 24, so you should have had some sexual experience with guys your age or older. A girl I was dating when I was 19, was masturbating me (mutually, as it were) and she commented, "What, you came already", simply because I was wet. from the 'lubricant' that comes out of the penis to preceed the ejaculation. Enough of the lubricant or "precum' does come out to get your hand wet in the process of "jacking off" or masturbating the penis. As a teenager, I had many times going home with "starched shorts' from a petting session with a girl, and the wet underwear wasn't from seman, it was from the precum, or lubricant alone. I'm sure other guys have had the same thing happen. If you continue the petting for a long enough period, there is more than a "bit" of lubricant, and it can come through the underwear and make a wet spot on a guys pants...Embarassing...yes. I just hoped no one would notice.

• "you are 24, so you should have some sexual experience"Says who? I mean... my god. If she's been conservative, picky, or taking things slow for whatever her personal reasons are, good for her. Don't be a **** about it.

• Not trying to be anything..............what the hell is your problem.? Just answered a question....Buzz off............

What Guys Said 13

• yea a little bit after they get erected their penis get a little bit wet! not too much though!

• Yes, in a way. After about 10 minutes of sexual arousal, the penis begins to ooze a clear fluid. This fluid lubricates the way for the semen when the male ejaculates. It also neutralizes any acids (such as urine) and bacteria, making the way "safe" for the passage of sperm. This pre seminal fluid is very much like what females secrete when they become sexually aroused and lubricate.

• naw, not in the same way a girl does. See, I could get hard but that doesn't mean anything comes out until I'm good and sexed up. Girls' wetness, if I recall right, is more a lubrication thing, thereby making it pointless for guys to need to 'get wet'.

• i develop A LOT of precum when I get really turned on. so much that its almost like I already came. I like it though, it a really good lube. feels great when alone

• yep

yes boys also get wet when they feel horny their penis ejaculates a liquid
    when they feel horny same as girls feel wether their penis get hard or not much hard but when they are feeling horny they also exactly same to the girls get wet

• Get wet where?There's what you call pre-cum I guess...

• no, we get a hard on

• I can get wet enough from precum to show wet spots all the way through a pair of sweat pants, even without her touching me. so that's a definite 'yes'...

• we don't get wet but if we are sexually aroused then yes sometimes we get hard if that is what ur askin

• a virgin guy his penus being touched may get an arouse.

• Not like girls...we got something I would call leakage or something. when we get turned on premature come comes out, its clear and kinda thick, not as thick as come though. That little bit that comes out is called premature ejaculation. Not really useful unless your girl likes the taste of your having sex with your hand. And yes, it can get you pregnant, that's why some people even get pregnant without using condoms but pulling out right before they come, the premature ejaculation still got in her. it doesn't really shoot out either like come.

• It's called precum...premature ejaculation is when you blow your whole load too quickly.

• Yes, it's called pre-cum. that's how you know the **** is ready to shoot the load!

What Girls Said 3

• lol. No. Their penises get hard, and I guess they can develop a bit of precum if they get really aroused, but they don't get "wet" in the same way that girls do.

• Only when they cum...

• no their penis gets hard when they think or see something that turns them on.