Do guys get wet when they are sexually aroused?

Most Helpful Opinion

• You are 24, so you should have had some sexual experience with guys your age or older. A girl I was dating when I was 19, was masturbating me (mutually, as it were) and she commented, "What, you came already", simply because I was wet. from the 'lubricant' that comes out of the penis to preceed the ejaculation. Enough of the lubricant or "precum' does come out to get your hand wet in the process of "jacking off" or masturbating the penis.

As a teenager, I had many times going home with "starched shorts' from a petting session with a girl, and the wet underwear wasn't from seman, it was from the precum, or lubricant alone. I'm sure other guys have had the same thing happen.

If you continue the petting for a long enough period, there is more than a "bit" of lubricant, and it can come through the underwear and make a wet spot on a guys pants...

Embarassing...yes. I just hoped no one would notice.

• "you are 24, so you should have some sexual experience"

Says who? I mean... my god. If she's been conservative, picky, or taking things slow for whatever her personal reasons are, good for her. Don't be a **** about it.

• Not trying to be anything..............what the hell is your problem.? Just answered a question....Buzz off............