Do guys get wet when they are sexually aroused?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are 24, so you should have had some sexual experience with guys your age or older. A girl I was dating when I was 19, was masturbating me (mutually, as it were) and she commented, "What, you came already", simply because I was wet. from the 'lubricant' that comes out of the penis to preceed the ejaculation. Enough of the lubricant or "precum' does come out to get your hand wet in the process of "jacking off" or masturbating the penis.

As a teenager, I had many times going home with "starched shorts' from a petting session with a girl, and the wet underwear wasn't from seman, it was from the precum, or lubricant alone. I'm sure other guys have had the same thing happen.

If you continue the petting for a long enough period, there is more than a "bit" of lubricant, and it can come through the underwear and make a wet spot on a guys pants...

Embarassing...yes. I just hoped no one would notice.

• "you are 24, so you should have some sexual experience"

Says who? I mean... my god. If she's been conservative, picky, or taking things slow for whatever her personal reasons are, good for her. Don't be a **** about it.

• Not trying to be anything..............what the hell is your problem.? Just answered a question....Buzz off............

Most Helpful Girl

• lol. No. Their penises get hard, and I guess they can develop a bit of precum if they get really aroused, but they don't get "wet" in the same way that girls do.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 16

• I can get wet enough from precum to show wet spots all the way through a pair of sweat pants, even without her touching me. so that's a definite 'yes'...

• yea a little bit after they get erected their penis get a little bit wet! not too much though!

• naw, not in the same way a girl does. See, I could get hard but that doesn't mean anything comes out until I'm good and sexed up. Girls' wetness, if I recall right, is more a lubrication thing, thereby making it pointless for guys to need to 'get wet'.

• no, we get a hard on

• Yes, they release a substance called pre-seminal fluid which helps to provide natural lubrication for the penis. It does contain some sperm, so it’s best to be cautious in this area. On a separate note, guys need to make sure the tool is kept healthy. More men need to use a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to help address issues like soreness, dry/flaky skin, odor, loss of sensation, etc.

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 4

• no their penis gets hard when they think or see something that turns them on.

• Only when they cum...

• Lol niiiccce !