She wanted to watch me masturbate?

I recently met a girl who asked me if she could watch me masturbate some time. Is this something that a lot of girls like? What should I do? And if I were to do it, would my size affect how much she enjoys watching? (I'm 5 inches)

Just to clear things up, this girl isn't my girlfriend(i'm single and so is she), we just met at a friends house a couple weeks ago and have been talking online since and she said that.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My girlfriend HATES it. In fact she hates when I start to mess around while watching tv or just monkey with it on the couch. She will tell me to stop. She thinks since we are together that she has some kind of ownership to it -- as in she is the only one that should be getting it to spit. Like all my come is now owned by her and it is her job to mine it (and she does a very good job of this btw)

• Know the filling

What Girls Said 3

• i love watching guys masturbate. it's a huge turn on. I used to ask my boyfriend to do it so I could watch all the time. the size doesn't effect how much I enjoy it.

• No to me it is nasty. but my sister said do it... it is a vary big turn on.

• I love it too. I think a lot of girls like it but are too embarassed to ask their boyf to do it.

• well I know I don't at all... sounds like a slut to me.. but then again I'm a virgin and I like it u.u so what? but I dont. most descent girls wouldn't accept you going up to them and asking about it.

What Guys Said 6

• depend from the womansome liked it and some don't

• A while ago I was with a woman who asked me to do this and I went along with it because she started masturbating herself first. It was fun for both!

• I love to masturbate and would do anything to get it off with any girl.

• hell do it if you don't want to send her my way

• I wish that would happen to me! I would sooo love that! To bad the chance of that happening is almost 0%. But I would certainly say yes to her!

• A) Your size would not matter. She's probably more curious about the process than your penis anyway.B) Do a lot of girls like it? Eh, some do, some don't. Are a lot curious? Yes. I can't say her curiosity is equivalent to it being something that makes her "hot".C) You should do what makes you feel most comfy. If you don't want to, don't.