Uncircumcised penis smells and tastes horrible--what to do?

Ok, sorry to be so blunt, but don't know what to do. I've been dating this man who is 21 years older than myself (I am 35) and we finally had sex... Show More

Thanks for the info, guys, but how can I tell him to clean better without hurting his feelings? Before answering, think of how you would feel if someone you liked told you the same thing? I don't know how to tell him delicately?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well uncircumcised men need to clean under the foreskin as well, if not, then that's possibly where the smell is coming from. There might be years worth of accumulation down there.

I found this out the hard way myself. I was circumcised at birth, but I had a little extra grow back, so I might as well not be. I was playing around and noticed what should have been the foreskin being able to peel back, but didn't. Come to find out, there was a lot of crud underneath (looked like bellybutton lint and other bodily residues). After that I found out I needed to pay extra attention while bathing, and it hasn't been a problem since.

He should probably get checked out at a doctor if he is otherwise cleaning appropriately. It could be something a urologist needs to look at.

Asker upvoted
    • Can I tell him straight out that it's gross down there?

• Show Older
    • Be circumsized for cleanliness...girls shouldn't have to smell urine and other foul odors in those areas. Would you go down on a piece of poon-tane that smells like butt or pee? I don't think you would like it very much. So, needless to say, girls should not date guys that have smelly penis. Not sanitary and MASSIVE turnoff

• -terri2020

Some girl smell too.

First girl I licked, the smell was terrible. Second girl I licked, it was a nice smell. I do agree with you about keeping up your hygiene, circumcised or not.

I just don't think a hate speech from someone in a country that is 70% circumcised, justifies much, unless you have had the experience with a few uncircumcised individuals. A lot of girls go by word of mouth, instead of their own experiences. Thankfully my American girlfriend isn't one of them.