Why do guys like big boobs better?

I have small boobs. I always see guys ogling and talking about big boobs like they're the holy grail or something. I'm not saying big boobs are bad,... Show More

1) OK, taller men, fair enough. Although the large majority of women are shorter than men. Even a really short guy can find an even shorter partner.
2) Penis size: Do you see big penises in billboards or on TV everyday? Is your penis on display, even through your clothes, for the world to judge? Apples and oranges! The penis is always hidden, like a vagina. Breasts are not, people can easily tell.
It sucks that guys always get so defensive about this and throw things like penis size or height. I'm not a shallow girl, so it doesn't apply. I don't like monster tall guys nor huge penises (btw, if you think a bigger penis is better you probably watch..
.. you probably watch too much porn. Most women don't like a huge penis (not even porn stars) because guess what guys, IT HURTS!)

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why do most girls like taller guys? That's also genetic, and there's even less that can be done about that. The "men like things we can't change" issue is a two-way street.

For one, boobs are fun to play with. Guys don't have boobs (excepting moobs, but those are gross), so getting to touch and play with a nice pair of boobs is always good fun. Smaller boobs don't have the same play potential that large ones do.

For two, big boobs (and curves in general) are more feminine features. Since men don't grow boobs, the presence of boobs is considered feminine. Men are attracted to feminine body features, and women with a more feminine body are more likely to be considered attractive.

For three, guys are obligated to show attraction to large boobs (even if they don't really care) because the media says they should. It's a social pressure, but there are lots of guys who like small boobs just as much as larger ones.

I should also mention that "bigger is better" only applies up to a certain point, because eventually boobs will stop being firm and round, and just end up being saggy and gross.

I'm not trying to discourage any of our small-chested ladies; I am stating the reason why bigger boobs are preferable to smaller ones. For an actual relationship, personality is much more important.

• Breasts are NOT the only feminine looking feature. Long hair? Wide hips, tiny waist? I have those. Round butt, thick thighs. As I said, guys show more attraction to big boobs and narrow hips (that's more of a masculine feature), than to my petite sized boobs with larger butt and hips, with a tiny waist. I'm not fat either. I just have wide hip bones.

• Show Older
    • Even though I only have a 32 B I see where he is coming from sadly its very true for the most part once my boobs start to sag ill probably get implants just big enough so they don't sag anymore. but on the plus side my boobs are very plump and don't sag one bit so I'm not down on myself for them, they have a nice shape :)

• Boobs aren't the only feminine feature. I also know guys who check out a girl's butt as she passes by. Both are feminine features, and both get ogled. The butt is at the back, so it doesn't get ogled as soon as the girl walks in the room.

Hair doesn't count. Not only is long hair not gender specific, but it can also be significantly changed (without surgery).

I don't know any guys that show interest in narrow hips. Usually, it's the wide hips that get attraction, provided it's not fat.