Threesomes, Why Do Men Want Them, Guys Answer Honestly

So, when I just got with my now fiance, I joked about a threesome, and how I would have one of my friends.. now we are engaged and randomly he... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You brought it up, don't get mad at him for doing it, and don't get too insecure. 'Good enough' for what? To make him totally ignorant of other girls who are hot? Maybe, who cares? Do you seriously need to be that good? Why does it matter? I'm not sure any girl is really that good. Guys who don't see girls besides the ones they're with don't get that way because the girl's 'good enough' they get that way because they decide to be that way, or they fall so deeply in love they get obsessed with you or force themselves to ignore women by repressing their emotional responses to them.

I think that's pretty unhealthy, if the guy has interest in other women, he's probably more mentally healthy, and you should be happy for him. Similarly, you should feel free to like other guys. If you don't, maybe you fell in love, and are a bit cuckoo, but in that case, why care if he's cuckoo for you too? This is irrelevant to love, whether or not it is exclusively returned to you or not, a guy really in love should love a girl even if she likes other men. Vice versa's the same.

Threesomes are hot because women are hot, and the more the better, and also the idea of women in proximity with potential lesbian interactions is hot to a guy. Guys want taboo hot stuff, it doesn't mean you're not great.