• Ask
  • myTake

Why do some women's vagina smell like onions sometimes?

I just recently over the last 3 days been smelling onions from my vagina. Why is it or what is it?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some women are just more fertile than others, though yours is a peculiar crop to be sure! I suggest a good solid weeding, and an early harvest. When planting season rolls around again, be extremely careful in selecting new seed, and also in the planting thereof. Also, avoid any contact with rusty hoes!

• Your so funny

• ; - ) Thanks for sayin.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 2

• Women smell different for many different reasons. Here are a few diet, PH balance (which is the one you might be experiencing with that smell, take lots of vitamin C to bring up the acidic level of your body) , hygiene, medication & time of the month will also effect us, not just when we have our period, but as our hormone levels fluctuate.Hope this helps

• It all depends on what you eat honey. If you eat a lot of red meat and onions, you will smell that way. If you eat a lot of fruit you will smell that way. Pineapple is the best, see if I'm planning sexy time with my boyfriend, I will start eating pineapple a few days before therefore by the time we're getting it on, I smell and TASTE, that's right, what you eat WILL effect how you taste as well, Eat some good fruit and you should notice the difference in a few days or so. Its normal.

• Someone once said, "You are what you eat". I had no idea!

• That goes for men as well..