• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls really enjoy sex or not?

Do girls really enjoy sex or not? Do girls really enjoy sex or not?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I sure do to the fullest. Of course if you are in the mood and foreplays always change your mood. The number one thing you always have to remember is that we want to reach an orgasm. Don't just think about yourself and that's what makes a great lover.

What Girls Said 9

• Heck yeah! I love to have sex! If I could, I would have it all the time! Nothing wrong with that!

• Then why girls run away from boys... I can understand.. they probably would like the sex a little but boy like it most.. I am of 17 and I can't control ... there is not a single day that I have not thought about it ... I really can't control.. I need a girls... but girls do not even see the boys.. its disappointing ,. tell me are you kidding or really enjoy it? if yes then to what extent?

• Well every girl has a little obsession in them over sex but only if we are in the mood and if you do it right gaurantee we will come back for more.

• Of course.

• Um yeah. I'm a horndog. I love sex and enjoy it very much. The question you should be asking is if they act like they enjoy it. Because that happens all the time. Not with me because I'll say something if I wasn't enjoying it. So yeah look in to it because you might be confident for no reason. Does she really enjoy it? ASK HER!

• I'm a virgin but I'm sure I'm going to enjoy sex. lol

• Yes. If we are in the mood for it. If not it can be quiet painful. Foreplay helps heaps and heaps.

• Haha hell yeah

• Mhmm =]

What Guys Said 2

• They really do, they just don't make it as obvious as guys do.

• Every girl I've ever dated has actually wanted it more often than I did. I don't know what it is about me. I guess I'm just that sexy, lol but seriously, if you know what you are doing, you can make them want to keep coming back.