Do girls really enjoy sex or not?

Do girls really enjoy sex or not? Do girls really enjoy sex or not?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

I sure do to the fullest. Of course if you are in the mood and foreplays always change your mood. The number one thing you always have to remember is that we want to reach an orgasm. Don't just think about yourself and that's what makes a great lover.

• I'm a virgin but I'm sure I'm going to enjoy sex. lol

• Heck yeah! I love to have sex! If I could, I would have it all the time! Nothing wrong with that!

• Then why girls run away from boys... I can understand.. they probably would like the sex a little but boy like it most.. I am of 17 and I can't control ... there is not a single day that I have not thought about it ... I really can't control.. I need a girls... but girls do not even see the boys.. its disappointing ,. tell me are you kidding or really enjoy it? if yes then to what extent?

• Of course.

• Mhmm =]

• Haha hell yeah

• Um yeah. I'm a horndog. I love sex and enjoy it very much. The question you should be asking is if they act like they enjoy it. Because that happens all the time. Not with me because I'll say something if I wasn't enjoying it. So yeah look in to it because you might be confident for no reason. Does she really enjoy it? ASK HER!

• Well every girl has a little obsession in them over sex but only if we are in the mood and if you do it right gaurantee we will come back for more.

• Yes. If we are in the mood for it. If not it can be quiet painful. Foreplay helps heaps and heaps.

• They really do, they just don't make it as obvious as guys do.

• Every girl I've ever dated has actually wanted it more often than I did. I don't know what it is about me. I guess I'm just that sexy, lol but seriously, if you know what you are doing, you can make them want to keep coming back.