Blowjob Small Mouth

So, I have been dating this guy about 6 months, and we have great sex. The problem is, in my mind, I've yet to give him head. He hasn't said anything... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm gay and head was a topic that came by me and my boyfriend, too. I have an extremely narrow mouth and he hates deep-throating. (He was kinda bad at it to start off with.) He can mimic deep-throating using his lips on the bottom side and it feels extremely pleasuring. Always a solid go-to to get a reaction or for between trying new things to keep it going. My way of getting over it, suction power. Drawing your lips from anywhere on the shaft to the mucosa (rim on the "head" of the dick), WHILE sucking will rock his world.(It also works if you go past that, or let him exit your mouth that way.) This tires the mouth and lungs very quickly if you're doing it right, but it does give you an extra boost to action. If you can last up to 10 seconds , stop and pay attention to another part of his anatomy, because one drawback is there is a lack of blood there for a moment where he won't be able to feel that technique as much, but he'll have increased sensitivity everywhere else more than likely. (And if you use it exclusively to its best potency, it'll keep him wanting more.) Best part is, it works best on just part of it. You don't have to have a large mouth, and it keeps him on edge wondering whether or when you'll use it again.