Blowjob Small Mouth

So, I have been dating this guy about 6 months, and we have great sex. The problem is, in my mind, I've yet to give him head. He hasn't said anything about it, but I'm sure he would love one.

The reason I haven't is I have a pretty small mouth, and my last boyfriend would basically demand and be rude about me giving him one, so I just stopped, so bascially I feel inexperience at age 25 at giving head and therefore I create all this anxiety.

Does anyone, guys and girls, have any advice. I really want to give him one I'm just nervous I'll do it "wrong" or hurt him with a small mouth (which I'm sure I won't). But guys, girl, ANY advice on how to get over this fear and slowly start being able to give him head would be great.

Like I said, he doesn't ask for it, and has never even mentioned it, but he goes down on me and I feel he deserves one too and I want to make him happy.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Ya just go slowly, he will appreciate you trying no matter what really. Just try to avoid your teeth from touching his d**k, go slow and try to use your tongue a little bit is the only thing I can think of that would help. Good luck!

• Thanks. I think I'll give it a shot this weekend! I for some reason put SO much pressure on myself with this. Should I say anything before I do it or just do a few licks and sucks? Start off slow? Thanks so much.

• First off, If you guys love each other, does it matter?

Anyway, Not every guy wants total deep throat, go slowly, take it with romance, not everything about sex has to be straight in there, hard and fast. Sex is about love.

What ever you do will be right.

• Good points, thank you :)