Punishment from girlfriend..

My girlfriend is a little freaky which is fine. She however bought a riding crop whip. Well, when she gets p*ssed off at me she'll wait for an opportunity to use it (usually after I get home from being out when I'm buzzed) Anyways last night I got home and she whipped the hell out of my rear. I have to stay still because if I don't she'll hit my d***, my balls, my face wherever it lands. Is this normal and do girls like that type of thing or just mine? I don't mind doing different things but she seems to think she's onto something and does'nt hesitate to break that whip out now. She even threatens me with it when were out..Like she'll say if you don't shut up your going to get it when we get home.

I had a girlfriend that loved that type of thing...I would let her do whatever because she was soo hot until I could'nt take it anymore. She's doing it because she's a freak and she has found someone that she can act out her desires on. Just deal with it

Most Helpful Guy

• "She even threatens me" shy women won't even say a word aside from craving more attention. Some average->Attractive women won't even say a word either, they have better things to do than beating you with a whip.

Haha I'm sorry, I can just picture you jumping and blocking your body parts as she is in a leather cop outfit like "bitch! take it! You've been a bad boy"... *Eyeroll*

Regardless, I would NEVER let a woman hit me in the d*** or balls, even the face would be an insult alone.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Courteousy Reminder: Don't forget to choose the best answer. If you need further assistance in this situation, please post an update.