How many guys can suck their own...?

I have read some posts with guys saying they can, so I am wondering how many guys actually can and if you can, do you? OR if you can't, would you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm 45yo and have been doing it off & on since I was about 15. The combination of my flexibility and equipment size (8") means I can get anywhere from just the tip (when I'm out of shape) to the entire head plus some shaft (when I'm in shape) into my mouth. I've read that about 1% of guys can get oral contact with their member, and only 0.2-0.3% can perform full autofellatio (look up autofellatio on Wikipedia for details). In order to keep it from turning into a chore, you have to learn to slow down your breathing. It's hard to describe, but the sensation and knowing exactly what's going on and what to do and how it feels all combines to provide an incredible climax.
    I've found some girlfriends and friends with benefits love to watch me and others don't like it.

What Guys Said 12

• I've heard 3%, I personally can't

• Can't, and wouldn't if I could.

• Why ....whats wrong with it..you have infections or what???

• I definitely have tried out of curiosity and I was nowhere close to having the flexibility required

• You can't, your ribs prevent it. don't get me wrong, if he has a long enough p****, he might be able to get the tip, otherwise it's a no go. I wouldn't want to. a girls mouth is all I need or southern regions are all I need.

• I can and DO!

• I can do it. I do it all the time. I love it. My ex loved watching me do it in front of her. Its such a turn on

• I've never tried, and I don't think I ever will. It's not that I find it repulsive or morally questionable but it sounds like way too much effort. Hands and lube get the job done pretty easily.

• Can't but absolutely would if I could! Suck it dry!

• Auto-fellatio.I have.. just the tip. And it has been a while... last couple of times I tried, I was able to get close, but not quite. I don't think my penis shrank!... I think it was that my back used to be more flexible!

• I would if I couldI can only reach the tip with my tongue. Get the knob pretty close to my lips but not close enough. lol

• being i have a 13 inch cock its not hard to suck it myself did it a couple times a couple of my old girlfrieds wanted to see if i could so i did, but i prefer to have my woman blow me instead.

• Lol

• Bahaha 13 inches, that's like impossiible.. you must be joking..

• No not many Marilyn Manson can because he had his lower ribs removed. Anyhow radio gurl most girls are straight not bisexual. Have a nice day!

What Girls Said 2

• Like the old joke goes, why do dogs lick their balls? Because they can! I have asked my husband about this in the the past. All he said on the matter was "If I could do it, what would I need you for?" (It was a joke, don't worry) I think if it were possible, they would do it. It would be just as normal as jackin' off if every guy could reach it with their mouth. Even if they could do it themselves, we'd still do it better.

• My boyfriend can barely on the tip and its really hot.