How many guys can suck their own...?

I have read some posts with guys saying they can, so I am wondering how many guys actually can and if you can, do you? OR if you can't, would you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 45yo and have been doing it off & on since I was about 15. The combination of my flexibility and equipment size (8") means I can get anywhere from just the tip (when I'm out of shape) to the entire head plus some shaft (when I'm in shape) into my mouth. I've read that about 1% of guys can get oral contact with their member, and only 0.2-0.3% can perform full autofellatio (look up autofellatio on Wikipedia for details). In order to keep it from turning into a chore, you have to learn to slow down your breathing. It's hard to describe, but the sensation and knowing exactly what's going on and what to do and how it feels all combines to provide an incredible climax.
    I've found some girlfriends and friends with benefits love to watch me and others don't like it.