How many guys can suck their own...?

I have read some posts with guys saying they can, so I am wondering how many guys actually can and if you can, do you? OR if you can't, would you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 11

• Like the old joke goes, why do dogs lick their balls? Because they can! I have asked my husband about this in the the past. All he said on the matter was "If I could do it, what would I need you for?" (It was a joke, don't worry) I think if it were possible, they would do it. It would be just as normal as jackin' off if every guy could reach it with their mouth. Even if they could do it themselves, we'd still do it better.

• Selected as most helpful

Can't, and wouldn't if I could.

• Why ....whats wrong with it..you have infections or what???

• I can and DO!

• Can't but absolutely would if I could! Suck it dry!

• Auto-fellatio.

I have.. just the tip. And it has been a while... last couple of times I tried, I was able to get close, but not quite.

I don't think my penis shrank!... I think it was that my back used to be more flexible!

• being i have a 13 inch cock its not hard to suck it myself did it a couple times a couple of my old girlfrieds wanted to see if i could so i did, but i prefer to have my woman blow me instead.

• Bahaha 13 inches, that's like impossiible.. you must be joking..

• Lol

• I can do it. I do it all the time. I love it. My ex loved watching me do it in front of her. Its such a turn on

• I've heard 3%, I personally can't

• I would if I could

I can only reach the tip with my tongue. Get the knob pretty close to my lips but not close enough. lol

• I definitely have tried out of curiosity and I was nowhere close to having the flexibility required

• You can't, your ribs prevent it. don't get me wrong, if he has a long enough p****, he might be able to get the tip, otherwise it's a no go. I wouldn't want to. a girls mouth is all I need or southern regions are all I need.

• I've never tried, and I don't think I ever will. It's not that I find it repulsive or morally questionable but it sounds like way too much effort. Hands and lube get the job done pretty easily.