What is dry humping?

What is dry humping? and also what is wet humping?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Dry humping is when both parties still have their shorts on, and wet humping is also known as mackin' babbies.

What Guys Said 5

• 36d

Dry Humping is when you're humping with clothes on. Wet Humping is when there's nothing on. Wet Hump is, also, when a guy rub's his Penis on a girl's Vagina/Vaginal Lip's. For guy's: It feels incredible (I've done it before). I also hear it feels really good to Girls too.

• Isn't wet humping when you guys jump into a pool fully clothed and start humping each under water like a pair of horny whales?

• Dry humping=frottage=rubbing one's genitals against a partner to orgasm, usually with clothing.

• Never heard the term wet humping. Dry humping is basically a guy and girl grinding their bodies together. They can have clothes on or off, makes no difference as long as they aren't actually having sex.

• dry humping is when a boy and girj humps each other each other with clothes on it kinda like having sex but not literaly because just humping each other with clothes on and I don't know what wet humping is

What Girls Said 2

• dry humping is when you're grinding your crotch area with someone else's, but you both still have clothing on. I don't think there is any such thing as wet humping. people used to call grinding (as in the kind of dancing you can do in clubs) dry humping, not so much any more though.

• As the other answerer said, dry humping is when two people rub against each other (their pelvises) with their clothing on. I guess it is called dry because their fluids are not visible or touching each other or whatever.I don`t think there is such thing as wet humping. At least, if there is, I have never heard of it. I suppose you could call actual sex wet humping if you wanted to but I don`t suppose people actually do that.