Does anyone squeeze balls during sex?

My girlfriend squeezes my balls before sex to turn me on, but also holds my balls during sex. Usually, she'll just reach down and wrap her hand around my sac. When I'm going inside her, it tugs on them and, of course, it means she's squeezing them.

I definitely enjoy it and have asked her to do this. It really makes me a lot harder, which we both like.

When I do come, it does seem like the squeezing helps me come more. I was wondering if anyone here did that too.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

My husband loves this. He asked me to do it when we first started having sex before we married and I'm still doing it and he's still enjoying it 30 years later. His reasons seem to be about the same as yours. SO, there is at least one other man out there that likes it.

• thats aways been one of my fetishs is playing naughty with a mans balls I've never had a man say no to it. mostly they really get turned on an blow there rocks like never before...

• i always was fascinated by balls! I think theyre such a turn on...

• i like it too. especilly when I'm coming, I find it makes the orgasm much more intense and the volume of come I have is noticeably larger. although I find it best during a handjob or bj, but if the position is right its great during sex too