Does anyone squeeze balls during sex?

My girlfriend squeezes my balls before sex to turn me on, but also holds my balls during sex. Usually, she'll just reach down and wrap her hand around my sac. When I'm going inside her, it tugs on them and, of course, it means she's squeezing them.

I definitely enjoy it and have asked her to do this. It really makes me a lot harder, which we both like.

When I do come, it does seem like the squeezing helps me come more. I was wondering if anyone here did that too.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My husband loves this. He asked me to do it when we first started having sex before we married and I'm still doing it and he's still enjoying it 30 years later. His reasons seem to be about the same as yours. SO, there is at least one other man out there that likes it.

What Girls Said 3

• 46d

Balls are so amazing. Big balls in a loose hanging sac is so masculine, even if the balls aren't very big it's still hot if the sac hangs long and low. I use to love to pull and squeeze my ex- boyfriend's balls and feel them slapping me during sex. His balls were medium size and they just dangled in his sac. I used to ask him to walk around naked so I could see his balls swing while he walked. He liked walking around the house naked and he knew I loved it. Whenever he stood in front of me naked he would see me staring down and he knew I was staring at his balls and he'd just smile. A few times I asked him to jump up and down so I could see his penis and balls swing up, but mainly his balls. He has a nice penis too, but those dangling balls had me. I would also ask him to bend over with his legs spread so I could see his balls hanging from behind. I wanted to pull, twist and squeeze his balls over and over, it got me so hot and wet. Right before sex I would grab his balls and squeeze them hard and he would feel pain but he loved it and he would tell me to squeeze harder. He was a total stud. Sometimes I would keep squeezing his balls during sex and the more I squeezed the harder and wilder he would thrust. He loved it. He'd be rock hard and go wild. His balls were amazing. I loved his balls.

• thats aways been one of my fetishs is playing naughty with a mans balls I've never had a man say no to it. mostly they really get turned on an blow there rocks like never before...

• i always was fascinated by balls! I think theyre such a turn on...

What Guys Said 1

• i like it too. especilly when I'm coming, I find it makes the orgasm much more intense and the volume of come I have is noticeably larger. although I find it best during a handjob or bj, but if the position is right its great during sex too