First time sex painful for girls?

How could the sex be painful for girls in their first time and why the girls don't enjoy their first sex?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The best way to ease the pain is to be gentle and take your time going in. And you have to be supportive of her. If she tells you it hurts ask her if she would like to stop or go slower. My first time was a little painful but my boyfriend was great! He made sure that he eased his way in. It took the whole night before we actually made love! It wasn't that great but after getting used to it, you start enjoying it more and you can do more tricks ;-)Also make sure to use a lot of lube! That will help it too.

What Girls Said 10

• we are very tight our first time cos obvs weve never had something that big up there b4 and so your basically stretching us out and that hurts like a mother f***er !

• Well, it hurts like a f***ing bitch the first time.It did for me .. and some bleeding. Ow.But a few minutes in, it wasn't so painful.It was actually pretty good.

• Think about lifting weights or working out when you haven't for a long time. Your muscles are very sore and it doesn't feel good until after you have been exercising consistently. That's how it feels. The vagina is made out of muscle, and it is not used to being stretched like that, even if the girl is turned on if it has been awhile for her it can still hurt.

• It hurts because the first time many girl's hymen is broken, causing pain and bleeding. it can also be painful after their first.

• My first time wasn't painful at all, it was a tad uncomfortable at first but when I got used to it, it felt great and I was quite happy with my first time.It would be painful if the girls hymen was still intact, but for me and most of my friends that wasn't the case, as they had broken with tampons and exercise. etc.Imagine trying to shove a penis up your ass, it wouldn't be stretched enough

• It is painful because it is the first time something of that size has been in the vagina so it stretches it.

• Cuz, its like the first time your dick goes in and something that big not use to going into a whole that small isn't going to feel that great the first time.

• It depends on the girl. At some girls she might not even bleed, others bleed a lot and it really hurts them.Resulting that a girl can enjoy her first time.Of course, if a guy is gentile then it will be less painful for any girl. Also, you should try to make her relax. If she is tense then it is only natural it will hurt her more.

• You're actually breaking her hymen, which in most cases be really painful to a girl.

• Your hymen doesn't break, if it does then you should see a doctor. It actually just stretches and sometimes if stretched too fast it can cause the skin to break a bit. But it doesn't litterally rip

• Sex is always painful to a girl on her first time because you are busting the cherry.

What Guys Said 1

• Because they are likely to break their hymen the first time, and that hurts for a little while.