How much do dildos cost?

i just want to know how much dildos cost..i want to get one but I have no idea of there price.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• Spencer Gifts used to sell a couple of small ones, which is what you want. They could be had for under $10. I have no idea if they still carry these. Actually I don't know if Spencer still exists, but they used to be in every mall.

• Yeah, they're still there, but I think they only have them in the back room.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• You can get them from spencer's (in the mall) and they are around $10 to $20 dollars for a more-than-basic one. There are ones that cost more but you really know need a $50 dildo unless you're gonna be showing it off.

You can also google online sex stores and they will usually send them in unmarked, unrecognizable boxes. The prices there vary from $10 to $50+

GL!

• anywhere from 15$-100$... I say you are good with the cheap one though. The expensive ones do TOO much! haha