Do women like to dominate men in the bedroom, or prefer to be dominated?

I don't necessarily mean in a dominatrix kind of way (though if you like that its cool too), but more in relation to instigating sex and taking the... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I think women should be able to feel free and safe enough to do the very thing you're suggesting, and it's also been my experience that once they do feel that level of safety--romantic intimacy doesn't hurt, either--they're much more likely to be open in the bedroom and do things like initiate sex or demonstrate, either vocally or physically, what they want to do/have done to them.

That being said, I think /every/ person on the planet enjoys having a certain level of openness in their sex lives regardless of their sex or gender, which seems to be what your question is asking.

As for whether women enjoy having their partner initiate sex or doing it themselves, that's all up to the individual. Some women are aggressive in the bedroom, others not so much. As long as there's open communication going on, any which way is fine. To answer your question directly, it's impossible to generalize what sexually confident women prefer in bed because we're all different. :)