Girls, how many fingers do you use when you masturbate?

also I'm curious how many fingers can you fit inside there and how does it feel with that many. also I have heard some girls can go as far as a fist but have you tried this and does this feel good or hurt

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 10 + 1

• Lol thought so :)

• Rofl. no

• Really?

What Girls Said 9

• Jus one for now

• a fist would definately hurt..even 2 fingers hurt 4 me..1 will do..

• how do you get scars on your back from fingering a girl?

• Haha you 2 :)

• Ya thx so much..it was fun talking to you tho ^^

• Show Older
  • I usually only stay at my clitoris when masterbating but when a guy fingers me I usually only like him to use one. Two kind of hurts and it just feels better with one.

• 2 is most comfortable...however I can do 3 on occasion and I sometime I like it...but like someone else said..guys have bigger fingers so 2 is best :)

• Lol I guess so...if I do have 3 done...its never by myself..my guy does it

• Cool :)

• usually when I masterbate I just ay with my clitoris but when I put my fingers in me it's usually between 2 and 3 but I have tiny fingers soo yeah. When I was with my ex he used 2 on me.

• Usually, I just use my whole hand to rub.. but when I do finger myself, I only use one finger.. for some reason two kinda hurts!

• a fist ugh dnt knw about tht but 2

• Lol yeah I like to think so

• Any guy that gets a chance to be inside you is a hell of a lucky guy lol.

• Yess two is my max..anymore to me would be painful..and usually 2 no lower no higher

• Show Older
  • If she takes her time and is aroused enough, any woman (with the exception of those with certain medical conditions) can fit as many fingers inside as she likes--and yes, even a whole fist, if that's what she's into.I don't personally use penetration of any kind when I masturbate. I just use two fingers to stimulate my clitoris.

• once my ex used 4, I wish I just broke his goddamn fingers off, 2 is good, guys have big fingers

• Haha ye true

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!