Girls, how many fingers do you use when you masturbate?

also I'm curious how many fingers can you fit inside there and how does it feel with that many.

also I have heard some girls can go as far as a fist but have you tried this and does this feel good or hurt

Most Helpful Girl

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 10

• If she takes her time and is aroused enough, any woman (with the exception of those with certain medical conditions) can fit as many fingers inside as she likes--and yes, even a whole fist, if that's what she's into.

I don't personally use penetration of any kind when I masturbate. I just use two fingers to stimulate my clitoris.

• a fist would definately hurt..even 2 fingers hurt 4 me..1 will do..

• Thats cute :), do you prefer it gentle or rough then

• Haha you 2 :)

• how do you get scars on your back from fingering a girl?

• usually when I masterbate I just ay with my clitoris but when I put my fingers in me it's usually between 2 and 3 but I have tiny fingers soo yeah. When I was with my ex he used 2 on me.

• Jus one for now

• I usually only stay at my clitoris when masterbating but when a guy fingers me I usually only like him to use one. Two kind of hurts and it just feels better with one.

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 0