What a guy should do to make his shy girlfriend horny?

My girlfriend is very shy . what should I do to her before having sex so that she enjoy the sex in the way she want.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her! Maybe there's a reason she's not totally comfortable with sex; maybe she's completely comfortable and just hasn't been in the mood, lately. There's any number of reasons why your girl is shy about sex with you, and the only way to figure out why is to see if she'll tell you.

That being said, a good component of sex with most women--not all, but a great many of them--is foreplay. If you and she are routinely sexually intimate, try including more foreplay than intercourse in order to get her engine revved. As a matter of fact, it's not a bad idea to have good, old-fashioned necking sessions: Just make out with no pressure or plan to have sex. Those can help make her feel comfortable and aroused and may possibly lead to sex at a future date.