Does swallowing cum make your stomach hurt?

I've only given one person head before, and each time, from first to last, I've swallowed. At first I thought that my stomach would start hurting... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Theory:

The cum contains enzymes that interact with the mucosal lining of the vagina and the uterus in order to facilitate conception. It's an inherent trait of semen, and may affect other mucosal linings, as in your stomach. This might cause your stomach to get upset.

You should grow used to it after doing it for a while. It may help for him to stay away from garlic and onions and spices, because they affect the composition of the semen, and increase irritation for you. Try to rub some semen on your skin, and see if it turns red, if so, you might have a slight intolerance to his semen, an intolerance which your body can grow resistant to in time.

I've heard eating pineapples and slightly sour citrus fruits helps both taste and irritation.

Good luck.

• Wow, thanks... that's a little comforting, at least. I don't plan on giving this guy head anymore, for reasons I don't find necessary to mention, but I'll make sure to pay attention to the next guy that comes around (whenever that may be).

• Show Older
    • Effort into your answers??!! Glad to see you're still in med school. Bedside manner needs some work:) It's amazing how you can fill your head with all that knowledge and still be stunned.

• Yeah, you know, ignorance never ceases to amaze me!