Does swallowing cum make your stomach hurt?

I've only given one person head before, and each time, from first to last, I've swallowed. At first I thought that my stomach would start hurting because of the mixing of alcohol and cum, or just the alcohol. But today, I gave him sober-head, and my stomach still hurts. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this? Is it me? or is it him?

Whatever it is, I want to fix it! Because I actually enjoy swallowing, :P

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 5

• Hmm. Sometimes there's like an aftertaste if I don't have a drink nearby, but I don't think I've ever really gotten sick from swallowing after the guy cums in my mouth, I wish I could help more!

• Hello there I love swallowing too and it won't hurt forever lol. It shouldn't hurt, it never hurts me!

• Yes, I get an upset stomach and have digestive problems every time if it's been at least a few hours since he got off. Usually it is worse when he eats junk food and (sorry to be gross) I can get diarrhea for about 20 minutes after giving him head. I love giving him BJ's and I try to hide it when I get sick because I don't want him to feel bad, but sometimes all that time in the bathroom is just not worth it! I have noticed if we have a healthier meal (not junk food) it's not as bad. We've been together over 6 years so I don't think I'm "getting used to it".

• The EXACT same thing happens to me.

• Cyberdog makes some interesting points. However, from personal experience, I used to find my stomach was a little funky after giving a bj (and swallowing, which I always do). however, I've sort of realized that it actually happens when I give head sort in awkward positions after I've eaten. I actually think it has less to do in my case with balances in my stomach and more with the way I tense or use stomach and back muscles while contorted in weird positions and the interference that (pseudo exercise) has on my digestion. Try giving head in a position comfortable for you! sometimes that only means changing how you are supporting your own weight. maybe it will make a difference?

• I've never had this problem but cyberdog900 seems to make a lot of sense! good luck!

• I have heard that there are people that are allergic to semen. They will experience nausea.

• Allergies are tested by putting allergenic agent on the skin. You don't have to go to the doctor for that. All they do is put the agent on the skin, prick it with a needle and check for redness. Don't prick your skin... it should work by just putting it on...

• Yeah, I might have to check that with a doctor. *Sigh* Yet another visit.

• It has never hurt my stomach. hmm that's a good question.

• Wow how many times have ya'll done this, that isn't nasty to ya'll

• Selected as most helpful

Theory:

The cum contains enzymes that interact with the mucosal lining of the vagina and the uterus in order to facilitate conception. It's an inherent trait of semen, and may affect other mucosal linings, as in your stomach. This might cause your stomach to get upset.

You should grow used to it after doing it for a while. It may help for him to stay away from garlic and onions and spices, because they affect the composition of the semen, and increase irritation for you. Try to rub some semen on your skin, and see if it turns red, if so, you might have a slight intolerance to his semen, an intolerance which your body can grow resistant to in time.

I've heard eating pineapples and slightly sour citrus fruits helps both taste and irritation.

Good luck.

• Yeah, you know, ignorance never ceases to amaze me!

• Effort into your answers??!! Glad to see you're still in med school. Bedside manner needs some work:) It's amazing how you can fill your head with all that knowledge and still be stunned.

• If you do not know what you're talking about, then refrain from sowing seeds of doubt around my argument, that was my point. You didn't even read the words of the article you used to further "debunk" a viable explanation. I recent that. Yes I'm touchy, because I put a lot of effort into my answers, instead of trolling the comments.

• Show Older
  • All of my girlfriends have enjoyed swallowing my come ; since I had a vascectumy . I never come too much and they seem to just be having a good time. I miss those times when I could come harder , but that is the way it goes. I am older now and from the two gay experiences I had in my life I didn't swallow , although, that was the one thing I really wanted to do was swallow come just to know what the women were enjoying. I guess I got most of it right !

And, after reading this post it does calm me down that I really didn't miss anything.

• Well, I don't want to rain on cyberdog's theory but LOL. Sorry guy, let me try one out.

It's likely that you're getting air in your stomach from either the motion of the penis in and out of your mouth pushing air down the esophagus or, more likely, you're gulping air as you're swallowing cum. This will definitely cause a stomach ache.

• Well then swallow all you want, but personally I it's certainly NOT a turn on for me for a girl to swallow. It's actually the opposite. Maybe you need to see a doctor and hopefully find out what swallowing cum has done to your stomach. Cum is not an ingredient of the body that was made for swallowing.

• Dumb Ass!! --> "Cum is not an ingredient of the body that was made for swallowing."

• What Cyberdog900 responded is 100% accurate. Though there is some things that can be done to soften things up. somethings the guy can eat or drink to fu** taste and effect, look it up on the net !

From what I hear, possibly grapefruit juice, grape juice, fresh fruit and veggies fix it up.

Meat, greasy stuff makes it worse !

Cheers !