• Ask
  • myTake

Ladies, Do you like seeing a guys penis bounce?

Do you like seeing a guys penis and balls bounce? For example if he's wearing loose clothing such as basketball shorts and running, doing jumping... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well my own opinion out of 1000000000 people in the world. Id probably say that a girl would if they were in a relationship with the guy.. Maybe even if she liked him. But maybe 70% of people would see it as a turn off... I don't really know but I thought id answer your question. It seems like the whole running with boobs.. but with a guys --- LOL! But everyone is different so some might like it. Some might not

What Girls Said 4

• I personally don't find it attractive seeing flaccid junk bouncing around. Even if it's clothed like at the gym, I just don't find the bouncing of it to be appealing. But like Kailar said, if it's erect and moving around, that can be sexy.

• I love when it's erect and moving around while he's walking. That's sexy. I guess you could say that's 'bouncing'But really not all that sexy when you jump around naked. That kind of bouncing isn't all that sexy ;)

• yup

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!