• Ask
  • myTake

Girls: How does it feel to have boobs?

Are they fun? lol idk... Especially the ladies with bigger boobs, how do you feel about them? What do they feel like? Do they have weight? Do you... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• its great! sometimes I can't help but touch them myself. all of them are different of course, some are more perky and firm others are more weighty and softer. Mine are larger so they are for sure more weighty and softer. Think of those pear shape balloons, filled with jello. that's kinda how they feel. exercise is a bitch tho. I have to wear a heavy duty sports bra to hold em in place or else they are everywhere.

What Girls Said 25

• Haha my guy friend had a similar question. I let him feel mine and he was like "... wtf they're just balls of fat." XDThey are fun when I'm in the shower and they're all squishy and stuff. But if I'm running and they're bouncing everywhere, or if I want to sleep on my stomach and they start hurting, then they can get annoying. But I think the good outweighs the bad, especially since mine aren't ginormous like some girls. I kinda feel bad for the D cup girls, even though most guys like them better.

• Well, you usually don't feel them, but if you hug someone, look down, change, etc. you know. I don't know how to explain how it feels cause I've had big boobs 36DD to be exact for years, and I can't even recall what it feels like to have small boobs. It just is fun, guys compliment you and you feel sexy and look better in shirts etc. I love my boobs! and I hope guys do too lol.

• Yes you are gifted wid real big boobs and guys are bound to like them...i wish I had a girlfriend wid boobs like you or I had you as my gf....

• I know girls with big boobs seem to be rare to find in England...lol

• Really? I didn't know that.

• Lol interesting question...That's like asking a guy how does it feel to have a package...does it have weight? do you like it when it swings/hangs? lol I dunno...But they don't really have a lot of weight unless you're heavy-chested ( they can put a strain on your back). It's fun to jump up and down in the mirror and watch em lol. They don't feel like foreign objects swinging off of the body if that's how you imagined them to be like. Feels great to have them played with. I love my girls lol.

• Lol well it doesn't have weight really... sometime they'll be hangin like extra low and I can feel it a little and it feels kinda good and depending on where I'm at, I'll just like move a certain way to swing them back and forth hahaha!

• Hahahahaha that's hilarious!

• Having Breasts is a Pain in the ass for the most part, yes it is fun to watch retarded guys trip damn near break there necks stairing but other then that there useless.They hurt for no apparent reason and they get in the way and for me HAVING to wear a braw is the worst. Your curious but be thankful you do not have them. lol

• How does it feel to have balls? :)Same kind of idea really. Just different area of the body.They're both round, the both can hang, they both can bounce (swing and sway), they both can cause stimulation when you're having sex or sexual play.Oh, and boob - they can lactate after having given birth to babies. This is a silly question.

• Well... having balls is sorta a pain, literally, especially when you get hit in them! lol I once took a slap-shot in roller hockey to them... I was rolling around on the ground for at least 15 minutes. lol it hurt so bad. They're fine tho ;)But sometimes they're ok, like they'll be like danglin' around and bouncing down there and it feels kinda good/weird. I don't know balls are just weird... They can be fun sometimes but they're so gross looking!

• Show Older
    • Same goes for boobs. They can be heavy and cause back pain and they can get in the way during exercising as well. They are quite sensitive at times when people squeeze them too hard or we get hit in them. More so during our time-of-the-month.

• The main diff is that guys don't hit girls on boobs but girls love to hit guys in the balls.lol

• My boobs are okay (36B), but not really big. I like the way they look in shirts and swim suits. But for feeling them, I can't really feel them at all. But sometimes when I jump around, I can feel them jiggling. It kind of pulls down on them, it is a bit uncomfortable.

• Eh. It can be fun.I am teeny tiny (about 5 feet tall), with lovely Ds, and I constantly get called "Shawty" by all my friends because of it. It feels like... OK, strap a fanny pack to your chest with two weighted water balloons in it. That's a good explanation. Or at least, as good as I can make it.I'm just annoyed by mine. I have to be super careful about the kinds of shirts I wear. A lot of them are built for people without boobs. So I go to try on one of those super-drapy tops (you know, the ones that skinny girls wear that are all gauzy and kind of float around them?) and it goes from drapey to tent-like. Or when I wanna find a bathing suit, and those cute stringy ones that most girls wear do NOT work for me. They look like I put Doritos there.Or the fact that running with them without a good bra feels like someone's taking your pecs, attaching a rope to them, and pulling periodically. AND guys whistle. And stare. And honk.But sometimes, it's nice. They're pretty, and fun, and sometimes I lean forward just a little and squish them together to get my way.See, could be nice, could suck.

• Seriously they are a huge pain . They get in the way and make shopping for clothes( especially dresses) hard. It's like havingan extra 5-10pounds hanging off your chest( for us bigger ladies anyways)

• they're just annoying.

• What is it about them that annoys you?

• Constant pressure to have huge perfect beasts, which can often make you feel in adequate. Also, how they sorta get in the way, get stared at and hang aimlessly.

• Oh yea I guess they probably can be a hassle but even so they look hot in general whatever the size. I don't agree with the pressures that girls have for them to look a certain way though

• There sore mostly ;) and you have to hold them when running down the stairs hahah !Squeeze ur own ass that's what they feel like only a bit harder in the middle hahah ;)

• You don't feel them unless they giggle and even then they're not really completely made of fat like most guys seem to believe. There's lots of sensitive spots in there that are very much solid feeling. You might not want to squish a girls' entire boob frame. Or even yours for that matter.

No really, they have have almost no feeling. Just think of your testicles. I do have to admit it is kind of pleasing to see them bounce. I don't think most girls' find them enticing in the same way of a man though.

• They feel great.Mine are pretty big but I don't wear a bra. Never.I like the feeling when they jiggle, swing and bounce.Walking with high heel is real fun for me. They bounce like crazy.I think the best part is having no control over your breast movement.

• Yeah that's pretty hot!

• there like balls they hurt when you hit them on somthing but bigger so we got it harder than yous boys

• You've obviously never been kicked in the balls... lol ;)I would imagine that would be much worse than getting hit in the boobs. maybe not tho, I mean I wouldn't know. haha

• Show Older
    • Ohh really?

• Ahah yea

• I has DDsthey are annoying when your running without a supposrtive bra lol but you don't really feel the weight unless you have like H cup so ya. It's hard to find a good bra that doesn't make you look like Pamala Anderson. But it looks good on shirts and really shapes you ^.^but tight hugs hurt =[

• i hate them! you are always judged on how big or how small they are and they hurt when you run and they hurt when you're on your period...i wish I was a boy

• It's normal to me, considering I've had them for a lot of my lifetime. They're just kind of there, and can be fun. You know how guys put their hands in their pants just because it's warm? Boobs provide the same thing. They can be a bitch though, like, buying bras and sh*t. Especially if you're thin but have bigger boobs because they don't make hot bras for us -_- I like my boobs, though of course I'm self conscious about them sometimes. They don't really have weight, well, they do, but I'm so used to it I don't feel it. Hahha, I don't like it when they jiggle too much because it's kind of uncomfortable, sometimes it's funny though. I don't know, they're lumps on my chest that feed the babies I may have, so they're also needed. Yeah, my boobs are just my boobs to me.

• It feels totally... normal. Not bad, not interesting, not special. It is kinda fun to wear pretty bras though. :)

• What makes a bra "prettier" than others?

• Show Older
    • Just read your answer again... maybe it's "normal" for you or other girls. ;) Us guys have no clue... we're like totally flat! (I guess that's kinda why I asked...) lol

• Well... I do understand that. But it`s hard for me to really say what it's like when I am so utterly accustomed to it. Although mine aren't very big, so maybe I don't have the experiences with them that others who are bigger do.

• pervert! and I love having small breasts!

• No! Lol I was just curious! :) what do you like about having smaller boobs?

• Show Older
    • Lol I think having smaller breasts is good because I don't know but they arnt in the way no offense to girls with big boobs but I'm like so close to being flat chested and I'm 15 god damn it (lol) sometimes I wish they were bigger then they are but I'm thankful (for what no boobs) and I hate my huge butt!!!

• They may grow yet. You haven`t stopped developing at 15. Your breasts may grow even into your early twenties.

• I would not say they are fun at all. They just get in the way. It is hard to fit clothes properly. They hurt like hell around your period. They bounce around when you are trying to work out and I am only a D I can't imagine those poor girls that are DD or bigger. Yes they have weight the bigger they are the more they weigh. I don't really care for it when they jiggle it isn't arousing or anything if that is what you wanted to know. As a whole a girl does not notice her breasts it would be like your arm hanging there yes it has weight and moves around a bit but you are so used to it you don't notice.

• Really?!That's too bad. I always thought that I could never be a woman, because I would never get anything done. I'd just lay in bed all day and play with my boobs; especially if they were a D cup! Now I'm disappointed... (I think).. :) Dan

• Show Older
    • So, to summarize:1. Guys, really like boobs, but don't have them; and2. Girls have them, but either aren't even aware of them, but if they are it is because they are "in the way."This seems so... terribly, terribly WRONG!

• It seems very wrong! big boobs are sexy!

• I'm a D cup. They have a nice jiggle to them. They're really soft. It's kinda scary to not wear a bra. Don't want them to sag!

• Breasts are stupid. I'm 5'7 pretty slim (I don't know how much in pounds, I'm Australian) and have these E for Enormous sacks of fat hanging off my chest. They're like barriers between my body and everything else. I want to touch my left shoulder with my right hand? Bam there's this squishy thing under my elbow. I want to go for a jog? Bam there it is again... in my face =\. I want to lie on my stomach? not going to happen. So heavy... one of the best feelings is taking off my bra for a shower. Or taking off a piece of clothing that's tight around my chest but not around anywhere else. When I'm pre-mesntrual they're these horribly flaming balls of firey pain, if anything touches them its excrutiating. They're no fun at all, I figured they're like mangoes right? they grow and grow and grow and once they're ripe they'll just fall off. Apparently not. I am glad they aren't saggy though.. I'd hate to have to roll them up to get them in a bra.

• I think E's sound quite (E)xciting if you ask me! lol ;)Do you actually feel good about them tho as opposed to just thinking they're annoying and get in the way all the time? Do you feel sexy? Personally I think girls in the D/DD/E range are VERY attractive, especially the slimmer girls! ...and if they have nice wide hips, wow, all the better! :)

• I don't feel sexy at all. I also hate to think that the only reason anyone is looking at me is because of my breasts. I don't have very wide hips or a very large bum, so they look disproportionate. I'd love to have a B cup. But everyone seems to define me by my breasts. All my female friends have small breasts, even the heavier one, so I stand out in a bad way.

• That's one thing about me... Like I think large breasts are very attractive and stuff and I'd want my girlfriend to have them, but I will NOT stop there! I'll love her for who she is most definitely. I just see a girl's outer beauty as more reason to get to know her. I'm not the kind of guy looking for a casual fling.But at the same time I hate knowing that there are some guys out there that would only want to be with a girl because she has big boobs or simply because she's hot. I care more than that

• It feels awesome. Except when you're walking around without a bra, then it just jiggles everywhere.

• that is why I wouldn't mind being a girl for a day just so I could feel what that's like lol

• it hurts if you don't have a supourtive bra and you're running down stairs, or if you get tackled or pinned on your stomach it hurts too but otherwise theyre fun :) if you want something just wear a low cut shirt and lean over to pick something up you "dropped" on the floor haha

• It's good and bad at the same time. It's good because I know they are attractive and they look good in a push up bra and a low cut shirt or dress, but sometimes they are annoying, especially when I do dance because mine are a bit ahem, big. haha but they seem to get in the way at the worst times. and they are a bit heavy. but really, this answer varies because every girl is different. hope this helps:)

What Guys Said 5

• I found out on senior cross dress day. Get in the way but fun as hell

• Get yourself a D-cup bra that will fit you. Fill two med-large water balloons and put them in the cups. Wear for an hour. Enjoy. That's what a girl told me once when I asked her that question.

• How bout them airbags!

• Why don't you get some implants then you can play with them all the time, and you will know what it feels like, including the back pain if you get really big ones. Some guys have done this on a dare and for medical research, testing impants as a control...

• Ewwww... implants.

• I would assume it's kind of like having nuts. A penis is awesome to have, it's like having a friend who always wants to play. But like having nuts is a drag because they just stick to your leg if it's hot and get in the way of you wearing pants and they're always sensitive. And when you're playing sports they flop around big time and you gotta worry about them getting hit all the time (penis is always down but nuts freak out if they get touched the wrong way). And then the other gender is oddly fascinated with this thing that you could care less about.

• Yeah... but nuts are smaller tho... and just... gross. lol

• Show Older
    • Wait... boobs hurt when you get hit there?! I thought it'd be relatively pain-free. I mean, they're just so soft and jiggly! :DDoesn't SEEM like it'd hurt at least...

• Yes it does hurt to get hit in them and mine hurt pretty much 85% of the time but I still love them