Girls: How does it feel to have boobs?

Are they fun? lol idk...

Especially the ladies with bigger boobs, how do you feel about them? What do they feel like? Do they have weight? Do you like it when they jiggle? Being a guy, it's just hard to imagine what it would be like or feel like.

Detailed descriptions please! I've always been kinda curious as to how it would feel to have a big pair o' knockers hangin' off my chest. haha

Most Helpful Girl

• its great! sometimes I can't help but touch them myself. all of them are different of course, some are more perky and firm others are more weighty and softer. Mine are larger so they are for sure more weighty and softer. Think of those pear shape balloons, filled with jello. that's kinda how they feel. exercise is a bitch tho. I have to wear a heavy duty sports bra to hold em in place or else they are everywhere.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 26

• Seriously they are a huge pain . They get in the way and make shopping for clothes( especially dresses) hard. It's like havingan extra 5-10pounds hanging off your chest( for us bigger ladies anyways)

• Haha my guy friend had a similar question. I let him feel mine and he was like "... wtf they're just balls of fat." XD

They are fun when I'm in the shower and they're all squishy and stuff. But if I'm running and they're bouncing everywhere, or if I want to sleep on my stomach and they start hurting, then they can get annoying. But I think the good outweighs the bad, especially since mine aren't ginormous like some girls. I kinda feel bad for the D cup girls, even though most guys like them better.

• Eh. It can be fun.

I am teeny tiny (about 5 feet tall), with lovely Ds, and I constantly get called "Shawty" by all my friends because of it. It feels like... OK, strap a fanny pack to your chest with two weighted water balloons in it. That's a good explanation. Or at least, as good as I can make it.

I'm just annoyed by mine. I have to be super careful about the kinds of shirts I wear. A lot of them are built for people without boobs. So I go to try on one of those super-drapy tops (you know, the ones that skinny girls wear that are all gauzy and kind of float around them?) and it goes from drapey to tent-like. Or when I wanna find a bathing suit, and those cute stringy ones that most girls wear do NOT work for me. They look like I put Doritos there.

Or the fact that running with them without a good bra feels like someone's taking your pecs, attaching a rope to them, and pulling periodically. AND guys whistle. And stare. And honk.

But sometimes, it's nice. They're pretty, and fun, and sometimes I lean forward just a little and squish them together to get my way.

See, could be nice, could suck.

• Lol interesting question...

That's like asking a guy how does it feel to have a package...does it have weight? do you like it when it swings/hangs? lol I dunno...

But they don't really have a lot of weight unless you're heavy-chested ( they can put a strain on your back). It's fun to jump up and down in the mirror and watch em lol. They don't feel like foreign objects swinging off of the body if that's how you imagined them to be like. Feels great to have them played with. I love my girls lol.

• Lol well it doesn't have weight really... sometime they'll be hangin like extra low and I can feel it a little and it feels kinda good and depending on where I'm at, I'll just like move a certain way to swing them back and forth hahaha!

• Hahahahaha that's hilarious!

• Well, you usually don't feel them, but if you hug someone, look down, change, etc. you know. I don't know how to explain how it feels cause I've had big boobs 36DD to be exact for years, and I can't even recall what it feels like to have small boobs. It just is fun, guys compliment you and you feel sexy and look better in shirts etc. I love my boobs! and I hope guys do too lol.

• Yes you are gifted wid real big boobs and guys are bound to like them...i wish I had a girlfriend wid boobs like you or I had you as my gf....

• I know girls with big boobs seem to be rare to find in England...lol

• Really? I didn't know that.

More from Girls
21

What Guys Said 7

• Get yourself a D-cup bra that will fit you. Fill two med-large water balloons and put them in the cups. Wear for an hour. Enjoy.

That's what a girl told me once when I asked her that question.

• How bout them airbags!

• I found out on senior cross dress day. Get in the way but fun as hell

• Well personally I really don't care about the size of the breasts on a women. If the lady's Don't have a good personality... well it makes them very unattractive.. You could be flat chested and I would still love you for who you are:)

• I like big boobs! The ones that are big, round, squishy, secy and close together (but not too close) why does womens boobs hurt during their period/growin up/changes in the body? OUCH!!! I wish boobs WOULDN'T get smaller after giving birth and the big boobs would stay the same size! Sometimes me (as a boy/ and othet boys) wish i/we were girls with big sexy boobs! I thought that it would feel nice and comfortable when boobs grow bigger on gitls (like those breast expansion videos on youtube)

More from Guys
2