Ladies: do you let your close guy friends fondle you?

girls can get real comfortable and some girls even let their guy friends squeeze their breast. Do ladies really allow this?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah, I don't mind if it is in a anonymous sort of situation, & not a REALLY good guy friend, but a very familiar very friendly acquaintance, like my next door neighbor who goes to my school & is very good friends with my best friend... I was sat a party & I was kind of bummed out about my guy friend not showing up, & I had my head down & my other friend sort of patted my back & then he just very gently fondled my breast... I was really surprised, & I wondered why I did not mind it, but just sat there with my head on my hand looking like I was partied out & he just kept going for awhile & it was just relaxing & I knew e were not going to SAY anything, & it felt really natural... I do not get why that was so comfortable but I can't imagine the guy I LIKE doing that without being really self conscious... Must have been his energy to the fact that he was so comfortable.

But I did not realize it was something woman DO... lol

HOw did you find that out, or what makes you ask?

• Girls tell me all the time that they allow this to happen. I'm just owndering why they can tolerate it, but then again I think you are right that if it is a guy you liked you wouldn't allow it because your feelings get in the way. And you don't want him to think you are a tramp and allow anyone to touch you.

• Show Older
    • Oh. Wel THAT is different.... Lol, that is not LETTING that is ASKING or INITIATING.. LOL

If it was a guy would you say, guys do you LET girls fondle your penis? You probably thin of it as do you ASK .. Maybe not tho... So they ask, or just put everything in place... I would not do that - too self conscious.

• I wish the lades would EXPLAIN a bit ... I am curious. lol