Ladies: do you let your close guy friends fondle you?

girls can get real comfortable and some girls even let their guy friends squeeze their breast. Do ladies really allow this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

Yeah, I don't mind if it is in a anonymous sort of situation, & not a REALLY good guy friend, but a very familiar very friendly acquaintance, like my next door neighbor who goes to my school & is very good friends with my best friend... I was sat a party & I was kind of bummed out about my guy friend not showing up, & I had my head down & my other friend sort of patted my back & then he just very gently fondled my breast... I was really surprised, & I wondered why I did not mind it, but just sat there with my head on my hand looking like I was partied out & he just kept going for awhile & it was just relaxing & I knew e were not going to SAY anything, & it felt really natural... I do not get why that was so comfortable but I can't imagine the guy I LIKE doing that without being really self conscious... Must have been his energy to the fact that he was so comfortable.

But I did not realize it was something woman DO... lol

HOw did you find that out, or what makes you ask?

• I wish the lades would EXPLAIN a bit ... I am curious. lol

• Oh. Wel THAT is different.... Lol, that is not LETTING that is ASKING or INITIATING.. LOL

If it was a guy would you say, guys do you LET girls fondle your penis? You probably thin of it as do you ASK .. Maybe not tho... So they ask, or just put everything in place... I would not do that - too self conscious.

• Oddly, the woman are the instigators. They are the initiator.

• Show Older
  • Hell no. If I wanted them to do that then we wouldn't be just friends.

• only if they're gay. we just play around like that

if it is just a regular heterosexual guy friend then no, I wouldn't want him thinking we're on "that" level. fondling in that case is reserved for my man only.

• only may gay guy friends

• I'm just comfortable with them, it's not like they're gonna get turned on or anything. That and it's mostly done as a joke, it's not like every time they come over I get groped

• Why would you let them?

• No, I would not let a guy friend do that but then again I don't believe that girls and guys can really be friends. I think guys that are your friends are actually sexually attracted to you or they wouldn't bother hanging with you in the first place. So, no, only my boyfriend gets to fondle my breasts.

• Never really thought of it like that, but you have a point. What women tend to think is that a man can think we are attractive in the abstract but not have any impulses or sexual feelings whatsoever attached to that. Women's sex drive comes from such a different place than the testosterone-driven sex drive of a guy, so we just don't realize what it's like if you are a guy and are playing with our breasts.

• Yep! I mean why would a guy hang out with a girl he doesn't find attractive when there are loads out there who are.

• Lol only if we've seen each other naked before.

• Just curious how do you get that to happen? I'm thinking that if he has seen me naked he already has had his hands on these boobies and other areas

• Not to that degree. A guy I'm friends with can get away with more than a complete stranger, but not straight up fondling me. I seem to be in the minority though.

• yea I might. but it depends on the situation

• The situation would be if I really liked the guy or friends with benefits I guess lol

• For what reasons? or do you just do it for a tease?

• yes I do... :)

• We should be friends =)

• Because it's fun and we are enjoying it. it's not like we're having sex.

• Really? why is it that you allow them? what reasons?

• Seem to. :)

• I like grabbing their ass better they pretend to get mad but I know deep down they like it.

• I've seen this happen before... but what if that backfired on you..