What do women 'really' think about blowjobs?

I'm wondering what women think of performing oral sex on men? Do women actually spend time thinking about or desiring to do it or is it merely something they do for the pleasure of their man?

I know it varies from person to person but I know women who said they wouldn't care if they ever did it again. I can't imagine a man saying that about performing on a woman- although I don't mind performing oral on my woman. Also, do women enjoy swallowing when a man ejaculates?

thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

Well you're right when you say it varies so I can only speak for myself but I love doing it and it is something I fantasize about, I definitely care if I ever do it again. Yes I enjoy swallowing it, I enjoy everything about blowjobs really.

• I love to give my guy a blowjob and have always pretty much swallowed. Love the feeling of his penis in my mouth and as far as the come I find it pretty much tasteless and swallow with no problem

• i love giving bj's because I know I'm in control and making my guy feel good. I swallow and like it because my guy likes to see that. I don't care for the taste but I would be upset if I couldn't blow my guy again

• yes, usually I enjoy giving blowjobs. except when it's really thick cause then my jaw gets really sore and I have to be really careful about my teeth. but I'll still do it to pleasure my man

• yeah I think blow jobs are good I like giving them. some girls don't but some girls do. personally I don't like come but if they ask me to I may be willing. first blow job I ever gave .. was not pretty, and I thought I'm NEVER giving another one again . it just was not what I expected but then I tried after and I thought it was great to do .

• Its my fantasy oddly enough.

1) Yes I do.

2) I'm not sure why it is but maybe its because I have more control over what I do with my mouth then... well anything else Lol

3) I actually crave the taste, at first I thought that I might not like it but I actually really REALLY like it.

• They think: "Best way to make $20..."

• Blowjobs are a money maker...

• Lol what do you mean...best way to make $20