Girls or Guys! Nice legs or nice perky boobs with cleavage?

Guys: What turns you on the most in a girl you find attractive. awesome legs and smaller boobs OR nice perky boobs with cleavage and skinny/fat and kinda straight non curvy legs? Consider the girls are about the same in every other category.

Girls: What would you rather have so that you can look good in show off tops or show off short skirts and shorts?

i see that girls prefer to have great legs as compared to nice boobs. Like one girl said, you can always get an implant. haha! Hmm well my user name ls: ilovelegs. lol! There were so many best answers but that feature isn't working for me on here.
To Ivrgirl2011: I just loved your answer. No question what you prefer! Thanks! You're right on! If you got em, flaunt them! :-)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 23

What Guys Said 5

• Selected as most helpful

i have nice long legs...which I llooooovvveee...but I also have nice size C boobs...sooo I'm happy wit what I got lol...

and ye I flaunt them too...hahaha

• Niceeeeeeee!!

• 47d

I love both

I adorn my legs with nice jeans, fancy stockings often lace, etc

Similarly with boobs its lacy or satin bras, etc - I like them the way they are their an ideal size and I like that

Thus, hmm its a hard choice but I'd say I go with legs in this case

• You can always do exercise for your legs but implants don't go over so well. As long as you've got hips I think I prefer the top half deal. Plus it allows for more things when you are dressing, you can always bring attention to the girls in Winter using cardis but your legs will go undetected in pants

• ya this is kinda late...but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my legs...ppl have told me to model before, lol...boobs are okay and having a 30A isn't the best, but the trick is knowing how to accentuate what's there ! =]

• I have perky boobs but I would much rather have long, skinny, curvy legs that you wear those cute mini's and soffees with. I mean yes a decent chest is nice but legs are what most guys want, so I would much rather have sexy legs then large breast. But that's just me, and most of everyone else who answered this question. lol

• Haha oh man yeah I know. I'm sure you look great just the way you are so no worries. There's other factors too as you know that make a girl hot! :=]

• Well I hope I sound cute cause you call me cute all the time lol. [Guess who] lol

• You sound cute so don't worry. But I agree with you about a girl's legs as you brought up. They are what most guys want, and with a butt to go with those it makes for dynamite. ha! It's not just you because all a person has to do it notice the trend in the last few years of short shorts and mini jean skirts. It's like with the right legs you can almost wear those everywhere and feel tremendously chic.

• I'd go with legs I think. I've already got pretty nice boobs, they aren't too small or big -- the perfect handful I think. And I've been complimented by a fair few guys on my bum. Hehe, I take some pride in having what is apparently a really cute bum, and (what I think are) nice legs to go with them. Mine are pretty long, lean and I've got that nice hourglass figure that compliments both boobs and legs.

• Haha! Good!

• Lol... I wasn't exactly trying, but I won't complain if I get that response. ;)

• Wow! Are you trying to make me drool? haha!! Wow what you described is truly an hourglass figure many girls would die for and guys.. well most would die for too. lol! Thanks for your response because it says a lot. It says that there are girls out there that pretty much know exactly what they have, and that's great! :-]]

• Being a track runner, I'd have to go nice legs hands down. =)

• Thank you for your question! =)

• I like your confidence! I also like nice legs. :=)) lol! Lucky girl! Thanks for your response.

• i'd perfer boobs.

i love mine and that's good enough for me lol

• Yup I do

• That's good because you should!

• Lol sweetness.

i have big boobs and love them

• Show Older
  • I would def. say legs! I am a runner so I think I have some nice legs haha. And it is always fun to go to the club and be wearing short shorts! :]

• Okay, you win. :-) So just go and flaunt those legs. lol! If I'm there I'll look. haha!

• What? haha. There are 2 under 21 clubs in my town, but you have to be over 14 to get in. No one that young goes though it is mostly high school and some college students.

• But it'd have to be an under 18 club though, like the YMCA. lol!

• Show Older
  • Well I've got quite small boobs but they are nicely shaped . Don't want them really big bcz don't want to have saggy boobs Haha x I've got a nice bm tho ;) My legs are long and toned from gymnastics buh I sometimes get a minging rash but it goes so its ok. Not sure what I would prefer x

• Lol I never really knew that was a problem until recently with some girls that have bigger boobs that they like to sag when naked rather than be sticking out all perky. haha! But you sound super cute with those long toned legs.. and nicely shaped boobs. :-) Thanks for your answer.

• Pick Me,

I have both =P

haha

But really.

I'd rather have my boobs.

I just like them.

i don't know why.

I just couldn't imagine living without waking up and seeing them.

Legs, you can get them. In some kinda way.

And sure you can buy boobs.

But I've realised guys like them natural. =] haha

• =P and yes I did, there's a pic of it actualy under my profile thingy. lol but I don't like it, so don't look at it. lol

• Man you don't have to tease me on here. haha! Did you say a mini plaid skirt?? OMG!! I'm sure I'd loved it. So who cares if you have a b/f.. not meeee. lol! Like I said.. I'll take both. ;-)

• Lol you wish honey.

I wore the cutest plaid mini skirt today.

You would have loved it =P lol jk I have a bf.

• Show Older
  • I say legs

i totally have them all thanks track

not to show off but I might have the best legs at school

my boobs are small but theyr still nice lol

• Did you say the best in school... where is that school so that I can find you?? lol!

• Well I don't see why you'd want to hide what you have. Plus if I was a guy I'd want my girl to show off what she has that way other guys wish they had what I have.

• Lol I wish my boyfriend would think like that.

Hes says what I have is for his eyes only. lol

• Well everyone always tells me I already have nice legs so I'll just stick with those! I love to show them off. Since I have them I might as well flaunt them!

• Yes, you might as well if that's what everyone wants. I love you for truly loving to show them off. :-]]

• Long legs.

I complain about wanting bigger boobs all the time, but if I ever had to choose, I'd want to keep my long legs and cute butt.

Coz I could always get breast implants later on, or a Boyfriend with good hands.? :)

• i would rather have nice legs. byyyyyy far.

• If anything I wish my legs were a little longer, but they're not fat just a little shorter than I would like.

I love my boobies!

DD and proud!

• I have short legs but they're pretty toned so I do show them off in shorts and mini skirts sometimes but I also have 32E boobs with a 26in waist so I sometimes show them off too! but never both at once! I would love longer legs and to be a bit taller but then I wouldn't trade my boobies in so I have to say I'd rather have good cleavage!

• I love my legs and I love my boobs! No complaints here!

• I have smaller boobs and I am proud of my legs. so I do enjoy flaunting my legs with shorts and skirts :D

• Keep it up! :-]] Guys will love you for that!

• I have both! :)

muwahahaha

but I only show off my legs when they are tan. so I gotta start sitting outside for a few hours a day!

• Show More
  • 47d

Nice perky boobs with cleavage please!

• I really prefer sexy legs on a woman.

I think that the size of a woman's bust isn't what matters, and I infact don't like them that large. Small ones are sometimes even more attractive.

• I love them all. On different days I'll like one over the other, but I definitely like the variety.

• nice toned or skinny legs, smaller butts and boobs

• Awesome legs and smaller boobs.the only reason is because I am more prone to look at the butt. and awesome legs usually go all the way up to a nice butt.

• I have average shiny tan legs...

But my ass is prettyspectacular. =] lol

• I have awesome legs but my ass is nonexistent :(