Girls or Guys! Nice legs or nice perky boobs with cleavage?

Guys: What turns you on the most in a girl you find attractive. awesome legs and smaller boobs OR nice perky boobs with cleavage and skinny/fat and kinda straight non curvy legs? Consider the girls are about the same in every other category.

Girls: What would you rather have so that you can look good in show off tops or show off short skirts and shorts?

i see that girls prefer to have great legs as compared to nice boobs. Like one girl said, you can always get an implant. haha! Hmm well my user name ls: ilovelegs. lol! There were so many best answers but that feature isn't working for me on here.
To Ivrgirl2011: I just loved your answer. No question what you prefer! Thanks! You're right on! If you got em, flaunt them! :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• i have nice long legs...which I llooooovvveee...but I also have nice size C boobs...sooo I'm happy wit what I got lol...

and ye I flaunt them too...hahaha

What Girls Said 24

• I love both

I adorn my legs with nice jeans, fancy stockings often lace, etc

Similarly with boobs its lacy or satin bras, etc - I like them the way they are their an ideal size and I like that

Thus, hmm its a hard choice but I'd say I go with legs in this case

• Long legs.

I complain about wanting bigger boobs all the time, but if I ever had to choose, I'd want to keep my long legs and cute butt.

Coz I could always get breast implants later on, or a Boyfriend with good hands.? :)

• I love my legs and I love my boobs! No complaints here!

• I'd go with legs I think. I've already got pretty nice boobs, they aren't too small or big -- the perfect handful I think. And I've been complimented by a fair few guys on my bum. Hehe, I take some pride in having what is apparently a really cute bum, and (what I think are) nice legs to go with them. Mine are pretty long, lean and I've got that nice hourglass figure that compliments both boobs and legs.

• Wow! Are you trying to make me drool? haha!! Wow what you described is truly an hourglass figure many girls would die for and guys.. well most would die for too. lol! Thanks for your response because it says a lot. It says that there are girls out there that pretty much know exactly what they have, and that's great! :-]]

• Lol... I wasn't exactly trying, but I won't complain if I get that response. ;)

• Haha! Good!

• I have both! :)

muwahahaha

but I only show off my legs when they are tan. so I gotta start sitting outside for a few hours a day!

More from Girls
19

What Guys Said 5

• I love them all. On different days I'll like one over the other, but I definitely like the variety.

• Awesome legs and smaller boobs.the only reason is because I am more prone to look at the butt. and awesome legs usually go all the way up to a nice butt.

• nice toned or skinny legs, smaller butts and boobs

• Nice perky boobs with cleavage please!

• I really prefer sexy legs on a woman.

I think that the size of a woman's bust isn't what matters, and I infact don't like them that large. Small ones are sometimes even more attractive.