Sex positions and how to do them? HELP

So I have this guy who is pretty experienced. We hook up occasionally, and have had sex a few times. But we always do missionary. What are some other positions to do, besides the obvious doggie style? How do you do them and what does each person do during it?Please help me out! Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• have him lie down on his back. instead of sitting on him and riding him face to face, turn around. he'll get to see your ass, and it'll rub in a pretty nice way, lol. i like having sex while he's sitting on his computer chair. it's random, and really hot!

• There are tons of different positions but you should just pick one simple one you think you would like and don't worry about it too much. Mostly all you gotta do is move back and fourth a little and maybe moan a little. You could ask him what he thinks would be fun for you guys should try. It's always really good to talk about it. One of my favs is cowgirl ;) pretty easy too. Just make sure you're not worrying too much and just enjoy! But here's a really good site. link