Guys, is it sexy or sick to have a threesome with 2 sisters?

You can answer anonymously, so honesty and bluntness is appreciated.

1 guy, 2 sisters, having sex: HOT or NOT?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I must tell the truth I've thought about doing two brothers. I was in a FWB relationship with one of them and I the other one walk out into the living room completely naked in front of us ( I don't know if this was planned or not) But I was attracted to him and was curious about what his sexual technique would be compared to his brothers. The one I was with suggested the unthinkable (doing them both) but I declined, but I can't say I haven't thought about it.

Now to get the guys to be on board with you, you may have asked how many of them have ever wanted a set of twins ;0)

• Thank you for an answer which was more than YES or NO.

• Thank you for the best answer vote. I do think you may have gotten more positive answers from the guys if you had said twins;0) and I think the women who have answered just have never been put in the situation like I was, so they would not think about it. I do agree if it was a relationship thing I would not do two siblings, but as a one nighter, sure if I was into threesomes.