Guys, is it sexy or sick to have a threesome with 2 sisters?

You can answer anonymously, so honesty and bluntness is appreciated.

1 guy, 2 sisters, having sex: HOT or NOT?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 7

• Selected as most helpful

I must tell the truth I've thought about doing two brothers. I was in a FWB relationship with one of them and I the other one walk out into the living room completely naked in front of us ( I don't know if this was planned or not) But I was attracted to him and was curious about what his sexual technique would be compared to his brothers. The one I was with suggested the unthinkable (doing them both) but I declined, but I can't say I haven't thought about it.

Now to get the guys to be on board with you, you may have asked how many of them have ever wanted a set of twins ;0)

• Thank you for the best answer vote. I do think you may have gotten more positive answers from the guys if you had said twins;0) and I think the women who have answered just have never been put in the situation like I was, so they would not think about it. I do agree if it was a relationship thing I would not do two siblings, but as a one nighter, sure if I was into threesomes.

• Thank you for an answer which was more than YES or NO.

• My question to you is are they your sisters or are they just sisters that aren't related to you? o.O

If they are your sisters,i personally think incest is hot but that's me.if they're willing I say do it Lol.

• Ugh that is DISGUSTING! I have no problem with threesomes, but why would you want to have sex with your sister? Any skank who does that has some serious issues. I'm sure that wouldn't be the first time she "played" with a family member!

• Incest!

I mean, I don't know the ins and outs of the laws about it but surely they could get in trouble!

• That is not the question, and is thus irrelevant.

• Fair enough, but I mean would you have a threesome with your brother or sister?

• I'm a libertarian. I keep the government out of my bedroom, because they don't belong there.

• that is definitely not hot to have 2sisters together. it would be better if you just had 2 friends or people that have never met. that way if there are problems there won't be problems caused between family(2 sisters).

• Okay, I'm a girl, but my thoughts, SO disgusting. Come on, THEY'RE SISTERS! Incests is NOT hot.

• Hot. I'd do it.

• I think it's hot. I don't know if I'd actually do that but the fantasy is hot as long as they weren't my sisters. And umm identical twins? Come on who doesn't think that's a sexy fantasy.

• ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww for them not 4 you though

• It would be HOT in a fantasy but I wouldn't put myself in that position; so NOT.

• Moral fiber, an admirable quality.

• HOT. Wouldn't date them, that would not be healthy. They would have to be a little off. But fantasy wise, definitely sexy.

• NOT HOT,

what kind of messed up sisters would want that?

• not so hot because there sisters but if not dam man go for it!