Do girls care about a guys testicles?

Just curious to know if girls care what their guys balls look like. Do they like them to hang low, shaved, big, small? Just want to know since all that gets talked about is the penis, just want see what girls think about the boys downstairs.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like big, low hanging balls - there, I said it.A good-sized dick is the most important, of course, but a nice set of testicles make it even more fun. They're purely ornamental, so not having huge nuts isn't a dealbreaker. My current bf's balls don't hang too low, but are obscenely big - so much so that I thought he had some medical disorder. If they did hang low, he would prob have even more trouble walking than he currently does, lol!So I don't *care* about big testicles like I do about having a big dick to play with, but they're def nice!

What Girls Said 9

• I care more about balls than penis. I can live without sex just fine but I love to cuddle and hold balls.

• Not really, trimmed or shaved I do like

• i didn't. until my current bf. he's got big beautiful balls. I never thought I'd use 'beautiful' to describe testicles. but I've become a size queen w/him. he's got a huge penis and big, heavy low-hanging balls. but this is just me going crazy over my new bf. in the bigger scheme of things, I don't care about balls - except 4 having kids and stuff.

• I don't really care at all.

• I think balls are fun to play with. I think they are easier to play with if the hair isn't three inches long but that is only me. but really most girls don't care what they look like.

• shaved or not I just like to lick, suck, and have them in my mouth. I love to play with then rite b4 I think he is going to cum to make it last longer I use my hand on his dick and play with his balls! They are suck a turn on!

• I bet your man must be very happy lol

• (most) Girls don't want to know what a guy's dick looks like. They like the feeling of it if they're fooling around but that's the grossest thing ever.honestly.

• Yeah, I agree with this. Girls really don't notice guys testicles....

• Ha a guys dick seems to be portrayed as equal importance as boobs are. I never said that a vagina was attractive.

• Your lower extremities aren't exactly picasso either. At least ours can pass for abstract art, or in some cases a Disney Movie Poster. What do you have going there? Oh a picture of a flower.

• i like a guy who's well trimmed. I'm very picky when it comes to hygiene so I do my best to keep myself clean down there so I'd expect my partner to do the same for me if he wants me to go down on him on a regular basis.

• most girls like guys to have big, hanging testicles. it is up to you whether you want to shave because as long as it is comfortable for you it is fine with the woman.

What Guys Said 1

• Interesting question. You hear a lot about the stick but very little about the giggle-berries.