Boys most awkward/funny boner story!

boys most awkward/funny boner story!

come on you know you have a few, and i won't judge you about them...i just have had guy friends have this happen to them and was wondering about it for u. ...dammit i left it on caps!

lol, meant 2 do that to make you less nervous to answer.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• it happened to me once I was sports picture day at school we were in th middle of the basket ball pictures and well I had my head down and when I looked up the cheerleaders where on there stomachs and you could see down there shirts well like any guy I couldent help my self but look and then it hit me BAM! right when it happened I was next to take a picture I was trurning red at that point walking to get my picture takin I was tryin t o hide it everyone was snickering at me my coach asked "you want to take your on your knee" and he busted out laughing got the picture taken and nearly died of embarrasment that day.

• Ooh nasty, I feel for you that sounds really embarassing guess guys do have it tough too huh

What Guys Said 7

• my girlfriend was was stretched out on a couch resting her head on my lap and I happened to be wearing my brand new skinny (almost tight) white jeans. almost immediately I got a raging boner that my white jeans wouldn't conceal for anything. My awkward fidgeting eventually got her attention. she got up, looked at my obvious problem and said "Peter, yu need looser jeans!"

• well ill shorten it down a little

I had this MAD boner when I looked at the clock,the bell was gonna ring I secounds so I thought oh sh*t I got to stand up

well when I was walking out the class I looked down to see what the "damage" was

It looked like I wasn't wearing pants the way it stuck up (I had on tight blue jeans)! I swear my teacher and my female class mates saw itso I covered up my bulge with my binder to the bathroom to "calm it down" lol

• grinding with my girlfriend at a club, got hard, someone banged into her and she hit into my junk pretty hard and giving me 'testicle torsion' basically my balls twisted together and produced the biggest pain on earth, had to get them surgically fixed...though she did feel bad and made it up to me late ;)

• my friend was sittin on my lap while we were hanging out at a party. she got a surprise.

• What did you forget that his d*** is like right there? lol. it was probably an accident, sometimes you have no control over it.

• Haha, yer that's happened to me before when I was sitting on one of my guy friends lap, I like leaped up and was like "WTF!!!!" lol

• Sprung by teacher, I got one of those uncontrolable ones, I was sitting at the back of the class, waiting for it to go away, and I looked up at my teacher and she had this smug grin on her face she could see it she looked away and looked again and started to grin again, lucky she didn't ask me to stand up... that happened to another student he got hazed over it for weeks

• Ha.

Hahahahaaaa. HEHEHEH XD

No!

...Ok fine. Ask any guy and they will tell you that they have implemented the waist band technique, During highschool when our bodies are our to screw us in every way possible we start getting erections in class for no GODDAM reason other then its inconvient. If it is noticable or uncomfortable agaist the fabric we may, subtlely mind you, flip our penis up and use the waist band of our pants to hold it agaist our stomachs.

A bit painful but hides the budge. Well our teacher was a nutty and had us change desk arrangements more then his hair style. Which was every other day. This day I has at the "head" of the class so to speak in a triangle fashion. Nature took its course and flipped it up agaist myself with the head resting on my belly button. And for no clear reason decieded now would be an AWESOME time to stretch like a man trapped in a box for 3 weeks.

I guess this would technically be a exposure story, because I gave pretty much every classmate a full viewing of my fully erect XD Oh good times. Good times.

• Haha omg that's terrible!!!!! I am soooo glad I don't have to worry about boners... I think I would be worried about getting one in public all the time!

• id say strip club...but. I was able to keep it down. actually. I tend to have really good control over it. so umm I guess the most funny or awkward one for me would be. when I hugged my last ex. yes. most physical contact with a girl will get you going. and she looked hot that day...so yeah

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!