Boys most awkward/funny boner story!

boys most awkward/funny boner story!

come on you know you have a few, and i won't judge you about them...i just have had guy friends have this happen to them and was wondering about it for u. ...dammit i left it on caps!

lol, meant 2 do that to make you less nervous to answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• it happened to me once I was sports picture day at school we were in th middle of the basket ball pictures and well I had my head down and when I looked up the cheerleaders where on there stomachs and you could see down there shirts well like any guy I couldent help my self but look and then it hit me BAM! right when it happened I was next to take a picture I was trurning red at that point walking to get my picture takin I was tryin t o hide it everyone was snickering at me my coach asked "you want to take your on your knee" and he busted out laughing got the picture taken and nearly died of embarrasment that day.

• Ooh nasty, I feel for you that sounds really embarassing guess guys do have it tough too huh

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 12

• Ha.

Hahahahaaaa. HEHEHEH XD

No!

...Ok fine. Ask any guy and they will tell you that they have implemented the waist band technique, During highschool when our bodies are our to screw us in every way possible we start getting erections in class for no GODDAM reason other then its inconvient. If it is noticable or uncomfortable agaist the fabric we may, subtlely mind you, flip our penis up and use the waist band of our pants to hold it agaist our stomachs.

A bit painful but hides the budge. Well our teacher was a nutty and had us change desk arrangements more then his hair style. Which was every other day. This day I has at the "head" of the class so to speak in a triangle fashion. Nature took its course and flipped it up agaist myself with the head resting on my belly button. And for no clear reason decieded now would be an AWESOME time to stretch like a man trapped in a box for 3 weeks.

I guess this would technically be a exposure story, because I gave pretty much every classmate a full viewing of my fully erect XD Oh good times. Good times.

• Haha omg that's terrible!!!!! I am soooo glad I don't have to worry about boners... I think I would be worried about getting one in public all the time!

• well ill shorten it down a little

I had this MAD boner when I looked at the clock,the bell was gonna ring I secounds so I thought oh sh*t I got to stand up

well when I was walking out the class I looked down to see what the "damage" was

It looked like I wasn't wearing pants the way it stuck up (I had on tight blue jeans)! I swear my teacher and my female class mates saw itso I covered up my bulge with my binder to the bathroom to "calm it down" lol

• my girlfriend was was stretched out on a couch resting her head on my lap and I happened to be wearing my brand new skinny (almost tight) white jeans. almost immediately I got a raging boner that my white jeans wouldn't conceal for anything. My awkward fidgeting eventually got her attention. she got up, looked at my obvious problem and said "Peter, yu need looser jeans!"

• CHICO TARGET - This just happen I was at Target in Chico had to grab some laundry soap and tooth paste, I did not wear any underwear and had on sweat pants. I walk down this isle and see these 2 super hot girls I felt my cock starting to get hard and was preying it would stop but decided I would get to next isle pretty quick before they notice as I'm trying to get away one of the girls bends over to get something and that was it my cock got rock hard and was throbbing, now I'm freaked out I have to find a place we're no one can see, every isle I turn to someone seems to be there and I'm so hard its like a big pop tent and I'm wearing light grey sweat pants i have no way to hide my erection. I get to check out line I'm now thankfully just half hard and I'm thinking thank god I'm almost outta here then as I'm walking out the main door that vision of this beautiful girl runs through my mind and bammm I'm hard as a rock again and as I walk it's just jiggling back and forth and I look down and now a wet spot from pre-cum is showing bright as day and these 4 girls bust out laughing and they say to me nice boner dude I was so embarrassed needles to say last time I go to the store with no underwear on. I'm not even sure what to think not sure if people who saw were mad or just thought it was funny. What would you think or say if you saw a dude with a boner? And is it illegal? I mean it wasn't out of my pants but I'm hung very will 9.5 inches so when I get hard people for sure can notice through sweats.

• Okay so one time I was driving this girl home from school and I got one of those random ones and she noticed and said it looks like you and your little one are exited to see me, me being a short 4 inches hard

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 0