Boys most awkward/funny boner story!

boys most awkward/funny boner story! come on you know you have a few, and i won't judge you about them...i just have had guy friends have this... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• it happened to me once I was sports picture day at school we were in th middle of the basket ball pictures and well I had my head down and when I looked up the cheerleaders where on there stomachs and you could see down there shirts well like any guy I couldent help my self but look and then it hit me BAM! right when it happened I was next to take a picture I was trurning red at that point walking to get my picture takin I was tryin t o hide it everyone was snickering at me my coach asked "you want to take your on your knee" and he busted out laughing got the picture taken and nearly died of embarrasment that day.

Asker upvoted
    • Ooh nasty, I feel for you that sounds really embarassing guess guys do have it tough too huh