Are blowjobs necessary in the relationship?

Would you guys seriously not pursue a relationship with a girl you were interested in, if you knew she does not do blowjobs: non-negotiable? It... Show More

Honestly, I think the openness of sex in today's society has made most girls willing to do things they wouldn't have otherwise (I'm not just referring to bjs), while it has made guys expect a hell of a lot more than they are entitled to.
Sex is not a relationship, and it is not love. Anyone who would break off a relationship because of sexual reasons, when they care about a person, is obviously not a worthy partner.
Also, girls who vote can do so obviously, but I'm pretty much disregarding your votes, based on the fact that... you have no d***s.
I appreciate all the comments and votes, whether I agreed with them or not. I don't expect people to say what I want to hear. I have given some up-ratings, but not a single down. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I've more or less got what I wanted from this question. if anything, most of you have reinforced my views. Either way, people can keep commenting/voting if they like, but I'd rather stop getting notifications now. They're annoying. Thanks again.
All I hear is blah blah blah blah. If I keep receiving notifications which I no longer care about, I will simply request for the deletion of this question, and you can all lose your points. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing sexual is ever required in a relationship! Seriously, if someone is going to pressure you to be someone you're not then don't even bother with them. It's as simple as that. If you tell a guy that you don't want to give head and can't except that, tell him to take a hike. You deserve to be respected as a person.

Asker upvoted
    • I was going to give best answer to one of the guy answers. Actually I was just gonna wait a few more days. But I really love your wording because that is precisely how I feel. And I respect that someone at 18 is saying it because I feel a lot of younger girls out there start out sexual really early because they think it makes them more mature, and because they would lose the guy otherwise. I've had so many friends regret a lot of things they did when still in high school. I'm glad I'm not one.

• Show Older
    • HELL YES, blow jobs are a must!

• It's not about the sexual act it's about bringing pleasure to the person you love. I don't think it's unreasonable for someone to want a partner with strong sexual chemistry. There are very few things I would not do to bring my partner pleasure, if she wanted it. I guess you have to balance your dislike in doing the act with how much you want to make that person happy. If giving blowjobs is really that abhorrent of an act, then don't do it. But it would show me where your threshold is.