Ladies: how wet do you get?

Do you soak through your panties? Or do you just get a little moist?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had my head between my 19 year old girlfriends open legs...and licked her clitoris THROUGH her panty hose and her underpants (very brief - bikini cut) and then pulled her pantyhose down and continued licking through her silky, soft, underpants until they were wet with my saliva and her vagina lubricants...then lastly pulling her underpants down below her hips and continued licking her naked clitoris for about 10 minutes...

You can only imagine how lubricated her outer and inner labia were at that point...and I could see the glistening effect of the lubricant, as it gradually ran down the lips and began to make a slightly shiny, wet spot, on the sheet between her open, straining thighs...

At that point, I raised myself up on my knees between her legs, and pulled her panty hose and her underpants all the way down and gently lifted each leg and took them completely off, leaving her completely nude from the waist down...the only thing she had on was her unfastened bra, laying unhooked. above her pink, hard nipples...

My penis was, at that point, T H R O B B I N G...and also wet from my own, ever increasing flow of precum...and my pushed my own briefs down below my knees and took them off...

I gently moved on top of my partner...until I felt the head of my, now, pulsing, surging penis make contact with her ever wetter, slippery inside labia as they were now ready for me to push my long, thick penis through her lips. up into her tight, vagina and past her grasping kegal muscle ...and I felt the head of my penis make contact with her cervix ...and then began an hour of continuous thrusting until we both collapsed in a sweating, clinging orgasm

and a few teaspoons of seminal fluid...

I hope that will assist you in getting your rocks off...

I always feel like and enabler here...ladies...I Just KNOW that some of you can do as well as I did here...just thinking about my experience ! Now I have to go get my coffee and start my workout...

Just trying to be helpful

Bruce Alan

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 17

• When I get turned on I get pretty wet and you can see a wet spot on my jeans.

I rarely wear panties even under my jeans. I have had guys rub my pussy through my jeans and I get soaked. And I have came that way too! Once at a concert I came in my jeans and soaked a large spot on my jeans. I was turned on my getting off and then my having people see I soaked my jeans was turning me on again.

• I get really turned on during making out, so by the time my boyfriend starts to finger me, I'm almost soaked through my jeans.

• Yeah depends how turned on I am but a guy I was with would always say "I can't believe how wet you are", that's usually after we've been kissing, feeling for a while getting really hot and heavy. And if I give them head then yeah I'm usually soaked after that haha it turns my on so much.

• I have a verrrrrrrrrrry high sex drive and get turned on sooo easy, and when I do get turned on and wet... I get dripping wet.

• enough to soak my undies

More from Girls
12

What Guys Said 2

• i a made my girlfriend so wet it soaked her underwear but not her pants