Ladies: how wet do you get?

Do you soak through your panties? Or do you just get a little moist?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have had my head between my 19 year old girlfriends open legs...and licked her clitoris THROUGH her panty hose and her underpants (very brief - bikini cut) and then pulled her pantyhose down and continued licking through her silky, soft, underpants until they were wet with my saliva and her vagina lubricants...then lastly pulling her underpants down below her hips and continued licking her naked clitoris for about 10 minutes...

You can only imagine how lubricated her outer and inner labia were at that point...and I could see the glistening effect of the lubricant, as it gradually ran down the lips and began to make a slightly shiny, wet spot, on the sheet between her open, straining thighs...

At that point, I raised myself up on my knees between her legs, and pulled her panty hose and her underpants all the way down and gently lifted each leg and took them completely off, leaving her completely nude from the waist down...the only thing she had on was her unfastened bra, laying unhooked. above her pink, hard nipples...

My penis was, at that point, T H R O B B I N G...and also wet from my own, ever increasing flow of precum...and my pushed my own briefs down below my knees and took them off...

I gently moved on top of my partner...until I felt the head of my, now, pulsing, surging penis make contact with her ever wetter, slippery inside labia as they were now ready for me to push my long, thick penis through her lips. up into her tight, vagina and past her grasping kegal muscle ...and I felt the head of my penis make contact with her cervix ...and then began an hour of continuous thrusting until we both collapsed in a sweating, clinging orgasm

and a few teaspoons of seminal fluid...

I hope that will assist you in getting your rocks off...

I always feel like and enabler here...ladies...I Just KNOW that some of you can do as well as I did here...just thinking about my experience ! Now I have to go get my coffee and start my workout...

Just trying to be helpful

Bruce Alan