• Ask
  • myTake

Girls have you ever seen a guy make his penis jump? Guys have you..

If so was it someone you liked or was already with? Did you like seeing it jump? Was the guy clothed or naked and if clothed what was he wearing?... Show More

Is everyone afraid to answer this? I see that several have viewed it but only one has answered it. There is the anonymous option.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Your a guy so you know that all guys can make the penis jump to some extent when it is getting erect and at the erect position. Some like my boyfriend have great muscle control in that area and can do it to extreme. It is like men doing kegal excersizes.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend can do that. It is a hoot to watch him make it jump around. He is naked when he does it

What Guys Said 1

• When I was first getting boners, I didn't really know what they were. But, one time when I was at the rec center with a friends he got hard in the locker room and made it jump. It kinda suprised me!

What They Said On Facebook