My boyfriend caught me masturbating?

I was watching porn I got horny of course and I started to finger myself then I started to moan in my room then he walked in and saw me doing that instead of him getting turned on like I thought he would he went totally crazy and said "Whats the matter with you you're only suppose to have sex with me!?" Totally shocked my jaw dropped and I said "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" He just looked at me very angry and left I followed him but by then he ran outside and drove away in his car so my question is what the hell was that all about!?

Most Helpful Guy

• don't listen to these people answering. I think that he's having confidence issues, possibly because of you or for some other reason. for example, if it was me, or most people, I would be like move your finger and let me help you out there. BUT, obviously he prob thinks that you think he's bad at sex either because of something you said or indicated accidentally. this is cuz, if you were in that position where your a boyfriend and ur girlfriend thinks you suck at "F-ing", then he'd be p*ssed that you would resort to masterbation. but tell him to explain why he got mad. don't let it go like that. you can resolve that quickly.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 14

• Bah. Immature little psycho.

I'd be like, "just stay right there, baby, keep going. I'm getting some popcorn."

• He was pretty immature about it, Personally it doesn't turn me on, that's more my own preference though. I'd have no issues if I walked in on my girlfriend doing it, I mean she's only human and pretty much everyone does it/ has done it/ or has at least tried it. Most guys do actually think it's a turn on, he is probably insecure about how he is satisfying you, which is selfish on his part.

• Yeah, that's a little weird. Most guys would have started getting undressed.

• Weird fellow.

• You really need to explain him that you are not playing with yourself because his sex is bad.Just tell him that we all do have needs it's not only the men how do masturbate. Make sure that he understands your point if not he stays jealous like this because he thinks that you turned to porn because his sex is awful.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 4

• Here's the deal...Those are his rules...NOT YOURS... There is not a single thing wrong with what you were doing! He has to deal with his own issues...If he's jealous of your fingers this guy has some issues! Cheers! (Seen any good movies lately :-)Teasing ;-)

• *laughs* "Seen any good movies lately " That made me laugh so much! The weird thing is when we were teenagers he loved me doing that sometimes he would even beg me to do it and now I guess because we have sex EVERYDAY sometimes ALL DAY he got jealous or something

• Maybe there's something else going on in his head?? Guys PMS also...If he's liked it for years then it makes less sense than before...Glad it made you laugh though...I started giggling when I realized what I was typing LOL

• Seems like a common thing to happen... my Girlfriend and I had an 'open relationship' as it were in that we with had on line sex with a couple in Toronto, with video............My Girlfriend also had on line sex with men she would meet and I did not have any problem with it, but at one point she walked in and caught me having on line sex with a woman in the Bahamas, for gods sake, and she didn't like it at all ! Not masturbaton per se.......but not including her. Sword cuts both ways.

Bruce

• He's jealous that you were turned on by watching someone other than him... a bit irrational but hey some people are insecure like that.

• I also thought that was a possiblilty we have sex around 6 times a day (we live with each other) I guess he got mad cause I got horny to someone else and he is so use to me only doing that for him I'll have to talk about this with him today he is still at college so when he comes home its going to be akward this just happened today in the morning

• Hmm yeh you really haven't done anything wrong, it's your body so you're allowed to masturbate if you want and it's just porn. Not like you were cheating on him or were refusing to have sex with him and then going and getting yourself off. He's just silly.

• Wow. Your not suppose to do anything, unless you want to do it. Sounds like he could have control issues. If anything he should have apologized if not get turned out, for accidentally walking in on you. Not act like an immature punk and run off. lol.

• Hes p*ssed because you can please yourself without him. If he was smart it would be a turn on.