My boyfriend caught me masturbating?

I was watching porn I got horny of course and I started to finger myself then I started to moan in my room then he walked in and saw me doing that instead of him getting turned on like I thought he would he went totally crazy and said "Whats the matter with you you're only suppose to have sex with me!?" Totally shocked my jaw dropped and I said "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" He just looked at me very angry and left I followed him but by then he ran outside and drove away in his car so my question is what the hell was that all about!?

Most Helpful Guy

• don't listen to these people answering. I think that he's having confidence issues, possibly because of you or for some other reason. for example, if it was me, or most people, I would be like move your finger and let me help you out there. BUT, obviously he prob thinks that you think he's bad at sex either because of something you said or indicated accidentally. this is cuz, if you were in that position where your a boyfriend and ur girlfriend thinks you suck at "F-ing", then he'd be p*ssed that you would resort to masterbation. but tell him to explain why he got mad. don't let it go like that. you can resolve that quickly.

• Report

Great answer! Thanks!

• Report

Yeah, did you ASK him?