GUYS, What does it feel like, when a girl plays with your penis?

Everyone IS different, so in YOUR opinion please. :-) ( I do not have a Penis - obviously, & I will probably be touching one at some point lol...... Show More

lol I just noticed from some posters that I got a bit carried away & this is a very long list 17 - 1 guy counted... So, anyways I would LOVE for you to answer in full, but I understand if you find the task a bit daunting... Any little bit helps Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps the best way to compare it would be to picture your clitoris. In fact the clit is very similar in construction to the glans (head) of the penis. Just like with the clit, there are times when you crave physical touch- other times when it's a little overly sensitive (ticklish).

However, sure it can change your mood- especially if your having a day where you crave some contact. Girls who play with it are typically well liked, I mean after all, it's unlikely you just bumped into someone on the street and they started stroking you off. If I was comfortable enough with the girl, asking verbally for her to play would be no problem. Self conscious? No, not really. And finally, absolutely, there are times when guys, juts like girls, would rather sleep, eat, or do something other than sexual contact. It's a mood thing. Hope this helps :)

Asker upvoted
    • Definitely. Thanks!

:-)