Knee in the nuts?

yesterday I had an argument with my girlfriend.she thought that I was cheating her with an ex-girlfriend of mine.i didn't.when I tried to calm her she came ,she hugged me and then she kneed me with all of her strength in my testicles.i fell to the floor and I couldn't breathe for 2 minutes.why you girls do that thing?have you ever done this thing to a guy and why?what was his reaction and how you did that?

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds ultra f***ed up in my opinion. I don't think guys should hit girls and I don't think girls should hit guys. It doesn't really matter how strong you are, it's just inconsiderate of someone else's health

Plus the most messed up part about it is that she made you think she was cool and you were trying to do the right thing

Low blow on your girls' part, I would be considering that ex right about that time honestly, although I'd probably never get involved with someone who I thought could bring themselves to that level in the first place

Good luck with this one dude