Do girls like giving blow jobs?

Well my girlfriend and me are very sexually active and every time she gives me a blow job I don't think she likes it. So girls do you like giving blow jobs?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I enjoy him enjoying it. I really like it when I can tell he's enjoying it, because that's the point of me doing it. I was with one guy who hardly reacted at all to anything I did, and it used to stress me out and make me nervous because I couldn't read which parts of what I was doing he liked and felt kinda lost. Are you giving her positive feedback? Maybe she's just nervous about it, or its a lot of work and she doesn't realize how much you appreciate it. Maybe she doesn't like to swallow. It could be a lot of different things, but the easiest way to figure out what to change is by talking to her!

What Girls Said 28

• no. ITs gross.

• i love it! just knowing what it does to him makes it even more awesome!

• i just recently started giving them so I have no experience yet but the guys I've done they loved it so that's the only thing that matters to me. I get pleasure out of making them feel good and if they want me to swallow their come then that's what I'm going to do if it makes them happy.i hope that answers your question but if it didn't then the answer is yes I like giving them

• I'm becoming a head addict. I must admit.

• 5d

i wish i was u r friend

• yeah it's fun and you can be creative :]

• i like it but just because it pleases my guy.well it actually turns mi on when he's turned on.so I could say I like it.but I know some girls find it disgusting but they do it just because of the guy

• I think blowjobs are the ultimate turn on. I love the feeling of a guys dick in my mouth and I love to just take my time and suck it. When it cums I love to swallow and generally like the taste. I find that doing this and then having sex is great because usually my guy will last much longer having just been relieved by my mouth!

• I do, because I 'in a way' do it for me, not solely for his pleasure. A lot of girls are disgusted and/or mortified by it, but do it because their guy likes it. Not me. I actually like it.

• I love giving head

I love pleasing my boyfriend and making him moan and come

Also it turns me on

• I love it. Seeing the blokes face is a huge turn on.

• I love giving head. My husband and I routinely arrange threesome dates on Craigslist, sometimes with girls, sometimes with boys. I love giving head. If it's a stranger, I use a cover. If it's someone my boyfriend and I know, I go bare back and swallow. I am a cock whore, and I really don't know why.

• Omg.

i love giving my guy a blowjob.

because,

1. )i love 2 b able 2 satisfy his needs an desires.

2. )i love for him 2 feel comfortable enough for me 2 do that.

3. )i love being able 2 please em in that way.

n giving head isn't that bad once ya get in2 it.

i hope this was good enough 4 ya.

• Personally, blowjobs suck. They are to please your partner but other than that they suck. The gagging and tearing up isn't very fun but the thought of him enjoying himself and wanting you makes it better.

• Yeah I definitely enjoy it. Here's my secret tho, I don't give them unless I receive first or I'm also offered. It's not like that all the time, but I use that rule on those guys I've dated that want it all the time. So remember to offer it in return if your asking for bj's constantly.

• Offer it? what is it? oral pleasure for the woman?

• Personally I love it! It gets me turned on. It obviously gets the guy turned on. And if I can get my man off by just a blow job I feel like I kind of have power in a way. But to answer you question about your girl. Just ask her, and if she does say yes then good. But just keep in mind that sometimes it's nice to have a break and try something new (or of course you please her before she gives you a blow job)

• NO!!!!!!!! Oral sex is straight up nasty!

• Hell ya!

• I love you.

• Mmmm to me. I have to find the right penis.

If there is a penis I see and its beautiful I say to myself. I want that.

• So you go out with this guy and never seen his penis before, then give him a blowjob and find out you don't like his penis. What do you do then?

• Well some girls get turned on by giving him a blow-job. Other girls think it's nasty to put his penis into your mouth. It's enjoyable to me.

• Those girls always have to remember, you have to give to receive!

• I actually like doing it, it gets him ready and it's a turn on for me too!

• I don't really like it that much because it hurts my jaw sometimes but I love getting oral rather than giving it.

• Hey I 'm a guy and I love going down on a girl! It's a turn on to see how wet I can make her I really do like it"

• Took me a while to actually enjoy it. At first the very thought of it was weird, but after a couple tries it got loads better.

• Loads better? Was that pun intended?

• I love sucking my dude's dick.

• I love it ;]

• I love to give BJs they are so much fun and if the guy is drunk then it is even more fun when they pass out and you do it. ha ha..

• I actually do because I like the thought of pleasing a guy.

• I like it. Maybe she just doesn't want to show that she likes it. How long have you been doing it for? Maybe she doesn't feel 100% confident yet because she doesn't have much practice. Give it some time, she may get better and enjoy it more too.

• Well it depends on who it is. Just ask her if she likes it.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!