Do girls like giving blow jobs?

Well my girlfriend and me are very sexually active and every time she gives me a blow job I don't think she likes it. So girls do you like giving blow jobs?

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy him enjoying it. I really like it when I can tell he's enjoying it, because that's the point of me doing it. I was with one guy who hardly reacted at all to anything I did, and it used to stress me out and make me nervous because I couldn't read which parts of what I was doing he liked and felt kinda lost. Are you giving her positive feedback? Maybe she's just nervous about it, or its a lot of work and she doesn't realize how much you appreciate it. Maybe she doesn't like to swallow. It could be a lot of different things, but the easiest way to figure out what to change is by talking to her!

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 29

• I think blowjobs are the ultimate turn on. I love the feeling of a guys dick in my mouth and I love to just take my time and suck it. When it cums I love to swallow and generally like the taste. I find that doing this and then having sex is great because usually my guy will last much longer having just been relieved by my mouth!

• Hell ya!

• I like it. Maybe she just doesn't want to show that she likes it. How long have you been doing it for? Maybe she doesn't feel 100% confident yet because she doesn't have much practice. Give it some time, she may get better and enjoy it more too.

• i just recently started giving them so I have no experience yet but the guys I've done they loved it so that's the only thing that matters to me. I get pleasure out of making them feel good and if they want me to swallow their come then that's what I'm going to do if it makes them happy.i hope that answers your question but if it didn't then the answer is yes I like giving them

• Personally I love it! It gets me turned on. It obviously gets the guy turned on. And if I can get my man off by just a blow job I feel like I kind of have power in a way. But to answer you question about your girl. Just ask her, and if she does say yes then good. But just keep in mind that sometimes it's nice to have a break and try something new (or of course you please her before she gives you a blow job)

More from Girls
24

What Guys Said 0