What is the appeal of big boobs and a big ass?

What is the appeal of big boobs and a big ass? To squeeze something?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 3

• Big boobs and a big ass signify a voluptuous, ultra-feminine physique to some men. Think Marilyn Monroe, a size 12 and an icon of old-school beauty today.

I personally don't see the big deal.

I think a girl who has a rocking body is confident with herself, despite having big boobs or mosquito bites; a flat ass or a Beyonce booty.

It's whatever.

• TY ; - )

• Thank you.

You have quite a way with words yourself.

• Well said.

• Show Older
  • my thoughts exactly. I guess for guys, some guys like to look at that.

• I think it's animal instinct my friend, um unless you have none & then your are what I call GAY!

• :)

• I am a girl I cannot change my gender on this site for some reason

• Selected as most helpful

I don't believe this is something that can be explained.

• I just noticed that you're in fact a woman. In this case......nevermind. ; - )

• I really don't know why most guys like this. I prefer average size boobs and ass, but maybe I'm an anomaly.

• Not not really. I mean I may look at my sister and law an saw dam her boobs are big an a nice ass but I don't even want to touch her no way. I mean to me its just the imitaure idiots that would think of just doing that along with the fact not knowing what intimancy is all about.