• Ask
  • myTake

What is the appeal of big boobs and a big ass?

To squeeze something?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Big boobs and a big ass signify a voluptuous, ultra-feminine physique to some men. Think Marilyn Monroe, a size 12 and an icon of old-school beauty today.I personally don't see the big deal.I think a girl who has a rocking body is confident with herself, despite having big boobs or mosquito bites; a flat ass or a Beyonce booty.It's whatever.

• Lol! I love this. Nice comparisons.

• Show Older
    • Thank you.You have quite a way with words yourself.

• TY ; - )

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

• my thoughts exactly. I guess for guys, some guys like to look at that.

• I think it's animal instinct my friend, um unless you have none & then your are what I call GAY!

• I am a girl I cannot change my gender on this site for some reason

• :)

What Guys Said 3

• I don't believe this is something that can be explained.

• I just noticed that you're in fact a woman. In this case......nevermind. ; - )

• I really don't know why most guys like this. I prefer average size boobs and ass, but maybe I'm an anomaly.

• Not not really. I mean I may look at my sister and law an saw dam her boobs are big an a nice ass but I don't even want to touch her no way. I mean to me its just the imitaure idiots that would think of just doing that along with the fact not knowing what intimancy is all about.

What They Said On Facebook