Why does sex with a virgin feel so good to guys?

and what kind of words do you like a virgin girl to say you?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well when me and my guy had sex for the first time I was a virgin and he wasn't. He LOVED it actually.

Part of why he loved it so much (personally) was because he had this fantasy to "teach a newbie" (for lack of better words) He wanted to show soemone the ropes. it was a sexual fantasy for him to have a virgin. lol

But I think in general, the tighter p**** they get with the virgins is a lot better...The tighter the whole, the better for them.

At least I know just from my experience, but that just makes sense for an in general comment. A virgin vagina is tight(really tight) and guys like tight feelings for thier cock...So yeah...

As far as things to say...I kept asking him what he wanted me to do...and what I wanted him to show me...and agree with Danalane, tell you want him inside you, this will work for times to come wheneer you want to get him in the mood! :D

Good luck!