Why does sex with a virgin feel so good to guys?

and what kind of words do you like a virgin girl to say you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Having sex with a virgin feels good because of several reasons:
    1. It's an honor to be her first because she'll never forget him.
    2. It feels tight, and that is always very pleasurable for us.
    My advice if you're a virgin is that you find a guy that cares about you and that will be gentle that first time because if he's rough it can hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well when me and my guy had sex for the first time I was a virgin and he wasn't. He LOVED it actually.

Part of why he loved it so much (personally) was because he had this fantasy to "teach a newbie" (for lack of better words) He wanted to show soemone the ropes. it was a sexual fantasy for him to have a virgin. lol

But I think in general, the tighter p**** they get with the virgins is a lot better...The tighter the whole, the better for them.

At least I know just from my experience, but that just makes sense for an in general comment. A virgin vagina is tight(really tight) and guys like tight feelings for thier cock...So yeah...

As far as things to say...I kept asking him what he wanted me to do...and what I wanted him to show me...and agree with Danalane, tell you want him inside you, this will work for times to come wheneer you want to get him in the mood! :D

Good luck!

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 16

• This is news to me. Of course many guys have never encountered a virgin to begin with.

Where did you hear this legend?

• There are a lot of posts like this. But it's simple.

"Haha... Other guys... I got her first!' woohoo...

• The short answer...it doesn't ...Breaking a hymen that is as resistant to penetration as my one experience was...was traumatic as hell for both of us...She was in pain...she had some bleeding, enough to get on the pillow that I had put under her hips...and it was somewhat painful to me, with the amount of pressure I had to put with my penis...at one point I had the weight of my hips on my penis and against her hyman...In retrospect...she should have had the hymen stretched or cut by her Gynecologist, but then that would have been a let down to my then fragile "male ego" .

I can only compare the anticipation with what most guys feel in anticipating their first anal intercourse experience...

Bruce

• ego boost

• Several reasons

Ego: Most guys like to keep score

Tightness: Guys find virgin vaginas appealing for the same reason experienced women often like large penises. The tightness of the fit

Sadism: Some guys get off on the fear in the girls eyes, the way she tenses up, the high pitched whimper when the hymen tears...etc. I've heard many girls say that their first really pounded into them hard, and didn't seem to care that they were in pain, or were so focussed on their own gratification that they ignored the girls cries and screams and kept pounding hard. I think they were getting turned on by those screams and were deliberately going hard for that purpose

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 6

• I know I'm not a guy but I know it drives them CRAZY when a girl says "I want you inside of me." Lol hope this was helpful.

• Agree...thats a good one to say....Drives them Crazy!!!

• LMAO guys y "no comment"

• What a d*** move 'broken love michelle'. I'd be p*sssed it someone did that to me! Yeah and guys why no comment?

• well guys like that also because the tight feeling of the girls vag. it grips around his d*ck and puts a little pressure which can feel good to them

• i think its just the fact that their taking ur virginity

• My guy and I were both virgins and I was veryyy tight and it pulled on his skin and he said it was very painful for him too. We have had sex only 3 times and each time it did the same thing. We like fooling around and he always gets hard when I tell him that I'm horny. That's like the main thing that does it.

• cause some guys are pigs and think its awesome to be a girls first . but I would have to say it is because virgins are tighter than "slutty" girls