• Ask
  • myTake

Does anal sex make your butt looser?

I did it once with an ex and then tried it with my current boyfriend and he says it's not that tight. Will it ever be tighter again?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• tell him to get lost . you ass is not ''made'' to rap around his cock. The only thing that should concern you if you are having health problems in that area yourself.

What Guys Said 4

• Doing anal once isn't going to make your ass loose, you must just take big poops.

• Anal sex doesn't usually loosen things, at least not for more than a very short amount of time. You should have nothing to worry about. Your boyfriend is just stating his opinion.

• So I'm going to ask you another question to get guy's opinion... could it have been that he was a little drunk? Like does that effect how good things feel for you guys?

• Alcohol can cause altered perception and sometimes numbness, so it's possible.

• Well that's a little relief then. That was the only time we did it so hopefully it was just that.

• if you want a tighter butt , start to exercise and walk a lot . that way you stay in shape and butt will stay very firm .

• You should be happy you'll only have to "one-push"

What Girls Said 3

• No having anal sex once isn't going to make it looser

• Anal does loosen it and it is not as elastic as the vagina, so it doesn't snap back as easily.

• maybe it just wasn't tight to begin with