• Ask
  • myTake

Does anal sex make your butt looser?

I did it once with an ex and then tried it with my current boyfriend and he says it's not that tight. Will it ever be tighter again?

Most Helpful Opinion

• tell him to get lost . you ass is not ''made'' to rap around his cock. The only thing that should concern you if you are having health problems in that area yourself.

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 5

• Doing anal once isn't going to make your ass loose, you must just take big poops.

• Anal sex doesn't usually loosen things, at least not for more than a very short amount of time. You should have nothing to worry about. Your boyfriend is just stating his opinion.

• So I'm going to ask you another question to get guy's opinion... could it have been that he was a little drunk? Like does that effect how good things feel for you guys?

• Alcohol can cause altered perception and sometimes numbness, so it's possible.

• Well that's a little relief then. That was the only time we did it so hopefully it was just that.

• if you want a tighter butt , start to exercise and walk a lot . that way you stay in shape and butt will stay very firm .

• You should be happy you'll only have to "one-push"

What Girls Said 3

• No having anal sex once isn't going to make it looser

• Anal does loosen it and it is not as elastic as the vagina, so it doesn't snap back as easily.

• maybe it just wasn't tight to begin with

What They Said On Facebook