• Ask
  • myTake

So do you guys like it when a girl squeezes her vagina muscles during sex?

Well I like to squeeze mine pretty hard on their d*** while they are f***ing me cause it feels awesome for me! Does it feel good for guys or...? no... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It does feel good, when you squeeze your Kegel muscle, but the main area I feel it is on the rim of the head of my penis as it moves back and forth through the muscle. For me, it feels much the same as when I move my closed thumb and index finger backward and forward over that "rim" area...when I masturbate...but the Kegal muscle feels like a more taunt muscle...Yes, I think if a guy were 'pumping' fast and you were tightening your Kegal, it would make him "shoot his wad" sooner rather than later. Exercise that Kegal ...! Bruce

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, continue squeezing.

• I think it feels real good when she squeezes her vagina muscles, especially while she is riding me.

• Yep it's the best and makes us not last as long

• Hell yea... It's amazing

• well my girlfreind does it and I don't blow off any earler than normal and itts pretty amazing for us both

• Oh my God, YES!!!

It's a young woman's secret super power.

When I was first out of college, every so often -- after a romantic dinner at a new restaurant and while under the spell of soft music and dim candlelight -- for a special desert, my girlfriend would sit me down in her kitchen chair and climb into my lap facing me, with our groins joined as deeply inside her as possible. She would tell me to stay perfectly still, and then would French-kiss me slowly, sweetly and tenderly while she lovingly squeezed and released my erection with her vaginal muscles. I was in utter ecstasy. She would drive me completely out of my mind. Romantic torture. When I climaxed, it was always among the strongest and most memorable of my life.

I don't know where she learned this special love skill. She exercised regularly, doing aerobics and dance. Maybe it was just natural for her.

Anyway, if you can do that for your boyfriend, he's for sure a very lucky man. Just be aware that vaginal squeezing will cause him to climax much faster... at least until he gets used to it. Also, be careful not to squeeze him so vice-like that it hurts, or to keep him boa-constricted for too long. You need to release your grip at regular intervals.

• It feels totally awesome! I only had sex twice in my life and it just felt awesome and I had an unbelievable orgasm!

• depends on how horney they are and if you squeen on their d*** very tightly they might just blow their load but that's a good thing.by the way awsome question :-p

• If I was f***ing you and you squeezed your muscles on my penis, I'd blow the biggest load you've ever experienced.Wow that doesn't sound creepy at all...lol

What Girls Said 2

• That's a funny question because I like to do that, too, esp. when I'm on top or riding the guy. In my experience it has always gotten good reactions :o)

• It makes you tighter so most of the time that is going to be a good thing.