So do you guys like it when a girl squeezes her vagina muscles during sex?

Well I like to squeeze mine pretty hard on their d*** while they are f***ing me cause it feels awesome for me! Does it feel good for guys or...? no difference? or will it feel so good that they blow their load too soon? haha if so maybe I shouldn't...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It does feel good, when you squeeze your Kegel muscle, but the main area I feel it is on the rim of the head of my penis as it moves back and forth through the muscle. For me, it feels much the same as when I move my closed thumb and index finger backward and forward over that "rim" area...when I masturbate...but the Kegal muscle feels like a more taunt muscle...Yes, I think if a guy were 'pumping' fast and you were tightening your Kegal, it would make him "shoot his wad" sooner rather than later. Exercise that Kegal ...! Bruce

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, continue squeezing.

• I think it feels real good when she squeezes her vagina muscles, especially while she is riding me.

• 22d

Yep it's the best and makes us not last as long

• 22d

Hell yea... It's amazing

• well my girlfreind does it and I don't blow off any earler than normal and itts pretty amazing for us both

• 38d

It feels totally awesome! I only had sex twice in my life and it just felt awesome and I had an unbelievable orgasm!

• depends on how horney they are and if you squeen on their d*** very tightly they might just blow their load but that's a good thing.by the way awsome question :-p

• If I was f***ing you and you squeezed your muscles on my penis, I'd blow the biggest load you've ever experienced.Wow that doesn't sound creepy at all...lol

What Girls Said 2

• That's a funny question because I like to do that, too, esp. when I'm on top or riding the guy. In my experience it has always gotten good reactions :o)

• It makes you tighter so most of the time that is going to be a good thing.