Do girls like it when a guy has his balls and ass nicely shaved?

Do girls like it when a guy has his balls and ass nicely shaved?It's certainly nice on the ladies side!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, it's certainly never a bad thing. But not necessary unless they want their balls in my mouth! lol

• Oh yes please jessica lol

• Most guys do

What Girls Said 4

• i don't have balls.as for on a guy, my boyfriend just doesn't seem to grow any hair on his balls anyhow, just around them, I think. but if he did I would definitely request he got rid of it (or very least trimmed it) as well if he wanted bjs. hair in my nose and mouth when I'm down there. ugh.

• Balls they would have to be shaved if they want any action to go on and the bed. Asses no I don't 100%care. I care probably 45% if it is shaved. My fiancĂ© is nicely shaved. He knows that he won't get anything in the bed if he doesn't.

• well, the hair IS natural, I like it either way, because that's what you're given when you're born. but if it's shaved it just reminds me of a kid. haha. but it clearly depends on the girl.

• "that's what you're given when you're born." HA HA HAHA! First of all, we weren't BORN with hairy asses! LMFAO. It's called puberty. It happens. I don't know about it looking like a kid, I rather it look like a kid and keep it clean for hygienic purposes than not!

• Well, ahem, you smart alek, you're born to grow up right? yeeah, obviously, and I was just sharing my opinion.

• Well, most if not all girls have to painfully go through shaving and waxing. why not guys? If I take good care of my *down there* I think I guy should too. It's only fair anyway.

• I agree.....if the girl will shave for me...and she asks me to do the same....i will......

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!