My boyfriend said he would rape me?

My boyfriend said that he is willing to wait for me to give him my virginity but he said after that he would just have sex when he wanted to. He told me that when he's mad he wants to spank me and have sex with me really hard and fast. I asked if he would have sex with me even if I said no and he said yes. I also asked him that if I cried would he still force himself on me and he said yes. Would he just be releasing his anger in a sexual way or should I be worried ? He's been saying things to me lately like "If you were here you wouldn't feel your ass for days" and "If you were here I would rape you so bad" What should I do ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ditch him, he only says he will wait so you'd have sex with him, then after that he says he will have sex with you whenever he wants. It pretty much means he only wants you for sex. A lot of guys do have high sex drive, but I very much doubt they would force you to just because they were in the mood. I mean some would hint at it strongly but they wouldn't force themselves on you. It's definitely not healthy, and doesn't sound at all safe, you'd be better off with someone who isn't a sex driven weirdo.