If the ball sack on a man hangs low, does that indicate that he's having a lot of sex?

this is a real serious question guys... please help me out...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 6

• no, that means he's gone through puberty and has the capability to make babies!

• no I don't think soo. there is no way to tell how much sex somebody's had by they're physical appearence

• Indeed ;D

• Hahaha that's funny.

• Sure there is. He's the guy walking around with a permanent smile.

• No. Every guy is different and body parts generally don't change shape (permanently) because of sex.

• Thanks so much..... That just proved my point... I can't listen to my homegirl..... Thanks....

• It could be that he has a high body temp. A guy's balls will lower away from his body when they get too warm in order to keep themselves at the cooler optimal temperature for sperm production.

• Selected as most helpful

Nah, it's just to do with how tight his skin is. Age affects it, also it depends how far descended the testicles are, I know that anyone through puberty and even before then, has them descended, but some descend less far than others and some don't descend evenly. Its just luck of the draw.

• Yes, and if his scrotum drags the ground hanging down his pant leg...you should avoid him at all cost.

• No. But if they are hanging low on your chin, chances are he'll be having some very soon.

• How low the testicles hang depends on the temperature down there. If they're hanging low, they're hot. If they've retreated upward, it's cold. It has nothing to do with how much sex they're having.

• Well...kinda. Indirectly possibly.

If you get off ALOT your testicles do grow purportionaly to deal with the excess demand for semen. Heavies globs could mean lower hang. But that's adding things. As far as I know it depends on the skin tension. Which varies on arousal and tempurature.

• No that has do with temperature. The ballsack saggs when it is too hot down there. It does this to keep sperm at optimal temps. When the ball sack is shriveled it is to cold and the sack comes closer to produce more heat to keep sperm levels optimal. It has everything to do with temp that's all. However, I have heard if the testicles are small that means the person has been either having a lot of sex, or masterbating alot.