If the ball sack on a man hangs low, does that indicate that he's having a lot of sex?

this is a real serious question guys... please help me out...

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Every guy is different and body parts generally don't change shape (permanently) because of sex.

• It could be that he has a high body temp. A guy's balls will lower away from his body when they get too warm in order to keep themselves at the cooler optimal temperature for sperm production.

• Thanks so much..... That just proved my point... I can't listen to my homegirl..... Thanks....

What Guys Said 6

• No. But if they are hanging low on your chin, chances are he'll be having some very soon.

• Nah, it's just to do with how tight his skin is. Age affects it, also it depends how far descended the testicles are, I know that anyone through puberty and even before then, has them descended, but some descend less far than others and some don't descend evenly. Its just luck of the draw.

• Well...kinda. Indirectly possibly.

If you get off ALOT your testicles do grow purportionaly to deal with the excess demand for semen. Heavies globs could mean lower hang. But that's adding things. As far as I know it depends on the skin tension. Which varies on arousal and tempurature.

• Yes, and if his scrotum drags the ground hanging down his pant leg...you should avoid him at all cost.

• How low the testicles hang depends on the temperature down there. If they're hanging low, they're hot. If they've retreated upward, it's cold. It has nothing to do with how much sex they're having.

More from Guys
1

What Girls Said 3

• no, that means he's gone through puberty and has the capability to make babies!

• no I don't think soo. there is no way to tell how much sex somebody's had by they're physical appearence