Why do some guys have better tasting semen than others?

I used to hate swallowing when I was with my ex, because his semen tasted so awful. It tasted thick and sour like rotten milk (sorry for the detail, but it's true). The current guy I'm with seeing surprisingly tastes a lot better, it makes me wanna stay down there longer. I've heard it depends on what the guy eats, but my ex didn't eat the same god damn thing every day so it can't just be food. And my current guy definitely is not eating ice cream all the time, so I don't think what you put in your mouth defines what the semen tastes like. Are the different tastes due to genetics? Like certain peoples' body chemistry secretes better tasting umm juices?

Girls have you ever been with a guy with an awfully tasting man juice?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• A guys diet has a lot to do with how the semen tastes, but so does smoking, any medication he might be taking.

• Its what they eat. Same goes for your juices hunny. Friut=better tasting...Salt=nasty. Simple as that.

• Take a course on food science cupcakes...

• Yess it is sweetheart. Its not like every individual thing he eats adjusts it, its the majority of what they eat.

• They don't eat the same thing every day, so it's not just the diet hunny ;)

• i hadn't been with a guy who had bad tasting, but quite the opposite. I'm not sure whether it is food, as this guy always ate different foods. but it would be interesting to know. because I saw a documentary and they actually said food does have an effect. but I don't see how that is true.

• Selected as most helpful

Depends on their diet, if they smoke, do drugs, drink alcohol this can make it taste worse, pinnaple appartently can make it taste nicer...

Genetics can play a part, you are progamed to find someone who is genetically diverse to you, by smell through body ordor, kissing etc, subconsiously you will be more attracted to him, this may affect your perception of the person.. so someone tasting bad to you might be nice to someone else... if that makes sense...

• You made the most sense

• It's not genetics. It's what he eats, and how he takes care of himself.

• I've always heard that its the diet. For instance, a vegetarian's sperm would taste better than the average guy's. I wonder who did the taste testing for that research.

• Its his diet... same goes with women.

• Mine used to taste like saltwater. The only real thing that makes a guys semen taste better is 1.if he takes pills/medicine for that cause or 2. He drinks the hell out of pineapple juice and stays away from salts.

• Lmao.... Hell no, me and my girl are very open with each other. that's how we so close and experienced in lots. We give each other pointers on everything so we both stay happy.

• You umm tasted yours??