Why do some guys have better tasting semen than others?

I used to hate swallowing when I was with my ex, because his semen tasted so awful. It tasted thick and sour like rotten milk (sorry for the detail, but it's true). The current guy I'm with seeing surprisingly tastes a lot better, it makes me wanna stay down there longer. I've heard it depends on what the guy eats, but my ex didn't eat the same god damn thing every day so it can't just be food. And my current guy definitely is not eating ice cream all the time, so I don't think what you put in your mouth defines what the semen tastes like. Are the different tastes due to genetics? Like certain peoples' body chemistry secretes better tasting umm juices?

Girls have you ever been with a guy with an awfully tasting man juice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on their diet, if they smoke, do drugs, drink alcohol this can make it taste worse, pinnaple appartently can make it taste nicer...

Genetics can play a part, you are progamed to find someone who is genetically diverse to you, by smell through body ordor, kissing etc, subconsiously you will be more attracted to him, this may affect your perception of the person.. so someone tasting bad to you might be nice to someone else... if that makes sense...

• Report

You made the most sense