• Ask
  • myTake

Why do some guys have better tasting semen than others?

I used to hate swallowing when I was with my ex, because his semen tasted so awful. It tasted thick and sour like rotten milk (sorry for the detail,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Depends on their diet, if they smoke, do drugs, drink alcohol this can make it taste worse, pinnaple appartently can make it taste nicer...Genetics can play a part, you are progamed to find someone who is genetically diverse to you, by smell through body ordor, kissing etc, subconsiously you will be more attracted to him, this may affect your perception of the person.. so someone tasting bad to you might be nice to someone else... if that makes sense...

• You made the most sense

What Guys Said 5

• It's not genetics. It's what he eats, and how he takes care of himself.

• Its his diet... same goes with women.

• Mine used to taste like saltwater. The only real thing that makes a guys semen taste better is 1.if he takes pills/medicine for that cause or 2. He drinks the hell out of pineapple juice and stays away from salts.

• You umm tasted yours??

• Lmao.... Hell no, me and my girl are very open with each other. that's how we so close and experienced in lots. We give each other pointers on everything so we both stay happy.

• I've always heard that its the diet. For instance, a vegetarian's sperm would taste better than the average guy's. I wonder who did the taste testing for that research.

What Girls Said 3

• A guys diet has a lot to do with how the semen tastes, but so does smoking, any medication he might be taking.

• Its what they eat. Same goes for your juices hunny. Friut=better tasting...Salt=nasty. Simple as that.

• They don't eat the same thing every day, so it's not just the diet hunny ;)

• Yess it is sweetheart. Its not like every individual thing he eats adjusts it, its the majority of what they eat.

• Take a course on food science cupcakes...

• i hadn't been with a guy who had bad tasting, but quite the opposite. I'm not sure whether it is food, as this guy always ate different foods. but it would be interesting to know. because I saw a documentary and they actually said food does have an effect. but I don't see how that is true.